Pediatricians?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 29 2010, 11:02 am EDT    Post subject: Pediatricians? Reply with quote

We just moved to the area and are looking for a good pediatrician. Can anyone recommend? We have an infant daughter and a toddler son. I'm thinking of using Princeton Nassau Pediatrics, but there are so many doctors there I wouldn't know who to use. My kids are 1 and 3.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 29 2010, 11:20 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Pediatricians? Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
We just moved to the area and are looking for a good pediatrician. Can anyone recommend? We have an infant daughter and a toddler son. I'm thinking of using Princeton Nassau Pediatrics, but there are so many doctors there I wouldn't know who to use. My kids are 1 and 3.

Princeton Nassau is great and you really can't go wrong with any of the doc's their.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 29 2010, 11:47 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Pediatricians? Reply with quote

You just have to try a few and find the one that is the best fit for you.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 29 2010, 12:07 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Pediatricians? Reply with quote

We love Princeton Nassau and their offices are close. We use Dr. Pierson the son and he has been great with us and our daughter.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 29 2010, 1:59 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Pediatricians? Reply with quote

When looking for a pediatrician, you should be looking at the practice as a whole not necessarily a particular physician. Unlike an adult primary care physician, you can expect to visit your pediatrician multiple times each year at all sorts of odd hours. The chances of your primary physician being the for each broken bone, stitching, and power vomiting incident are rare.

I guess what I am saying is find a Dr. you like, but make sure the others in the practice are acceptable to you. I guarantee you will be seeing them also.
guest0001

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 29 2010, 3:23 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Pediatricians? Reply with quote

Try East Windsor Pediatric, its located right at the intersection of Old Trenton Road and 571, ask for Dr. Howe or Dr. Shah. The doctors there are very friendly and easy to talk to. Plus their waiting room is split up into different areas. Infants have one area, healthy toddlers in one and a completely seperate area for sick children. Having a 4 month old and recently going through a search for a pediatrician myself, I learned that not all doctors have their waiting room set up this way. Just some added info to help you with your search.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 29 2010, 4:43 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Pediatricians? Reply with quote

We use Dr Lerner in Somerset, but, Sokol & Tierney in Plainsboro are good too.
guest 12345

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 29 2010, 6:33 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Pediatricians? Reply with quote

We also use Princeton Nassau Pediatrics, they have a separate waiting areas for well and sick visits. Lab area and separate office for injections.
Guest 2

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 30 2010, 6:39 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Pediatricians? Reply with quote

Been with Princeton Nassau for 15 years. Have to say I've never had a problem with any of the doctors. Many offices (love the new Monroe office - -very convenient). Always get seen when needed -- and they have lots of doctors which works well as your kids age and have different needs -- we see particular doctors for each kid's needs (some doctors have different specialties and that is helpful with different ailments).

Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1