17' Coleman canoe for sale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Garage Sale | ForSale Ads | Things to Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay taylor

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 19 2011, 11:04 am EDT    Post subject: 17' Coleman canoe for sale Reply with quote

I am selling my 17' Coleman canoe for 250.00. Anyone who is interested please contact me at jamesmtayl@comcast.net.

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 19 2011, 2:26 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 17' Coleman canoe for sale Reply with quote

Jay taylor wrote:
I am selling my 17' Coleman canoe for 250.00. Anyone who is interested please contact me at jamesmtayl@comcast.net.

Aren't you going to wait until after we expand the spillway of the Brainerd Lake Dam?

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 20 2011, 7:02 am EDT    Post subject: Re: 17' Coleman canoe for sale Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Jay taylor wrote:

Aren't you going to wait until after we expand the spillway of the Brainerd Lake Dam?

I heard the TC was up a creek without a paddle, but now they aren't even going to have a canoe!
OMG

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 20 2011, 9:34 am EDT    Post subject: Re: 17' Coleman canoe for sale Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jay taylor wrote:

I heard the TC was up a creek without a paddle, but now they aren't even going to have a canoe!

.......gay

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 20 2011, 1:16 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 17' Coleman canoe for sale Reply with quote

OMG wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jay taylor wrote:

.......gay

As in "happy" or as in "homophobic insult"?

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 20 2011, 1:19 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 17' Coleman canoe for sale Reply with quote

Jay taylor wrote:

So much for the short-lived political slogan "Tippecanoe and Tayloy, too!"

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 21 2011, 3:14 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 17' Coleman canoe for sale Reply with quote

Jay taylor wrote:

Its a damn shame! Once you start having kids, there's just no time for canoe-dling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Garage Sale | ForSale Ads | Things to Trade All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1