Recommend person for women's hair coloring/cut?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guest2

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 18 2009, 4:03 pm EST    Post subject: Recommend person for women's hair coloring/cut? Reply with quote

The guy we've used for a long time has gotten incredibly flaky and cancelled on my husband and me more in the last year than he's shown up for the appts.

So I'm looking for a new hairstylist but I'd like to find someone who is good at coloring hair. By that I mean highlights (ie lightening parts/strips...not a full head everything the same color thing). He/she will also obviously need to try to match what I've had done before.

He/she should also be able to do a decent haircut but my hair is straight and thin and not all that challenging.

Thanks for any leads!
Heads Up (:-)

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 21 2012, 2:08 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Recommend person for women's hair coloring/cut? Reply with quote

Sorry, couldn't resist the username (lol!)

I would recommend "Boca Salon" on Rt. 130 in North Brunswick. The stylist's name is Lana. She works on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Enjoy!

Boca Salons
Lions Plaza
1626 Route 130
North, Brunswick NJ 08902
(732) 422-9229
Cranburian

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 23 2012, 10:32 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Recommend person for women's hair coloring/cut? Reply with quote

I really love "Great Looks for Less". They are in the Mercer Mall (the mall accross from the Quakerbridge Mall) off of route 1. Excellent haircuts and coloring. Denise the owner is wonderful. Just so happens I'm calling for an appointment right now - LOL

U.S. Highway 1 & Quakerbridge Rd.
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
(609)378-5360
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1