Blue House on North Main
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Blogs by Cranbury Residents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-q3s8

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 11 2015, 9:47 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Blue House on North Main Reply with quote

Sorry, but I posted the part about buying a house if you want control over it and I'm not the original poster of this thread.
funny-4nr0

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 12 2015, 10:44 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Blue House on North Main Reply with quote

Hmmm, the last time I looked we were in the USA, I do not think the neighbors can choose the color of a house that they do not live in. Why do the neighbors think they have a say in this. It is the year 2015 & some of he "older" neighbors should realize that over time the town will change, people will move in that you do not like and that people will be of different ethnic backgrounds, oh and people will paint there houses different colors, by the way the blue is very nice and people can move out of town if they really want to.
anon-np42

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 12 2015, 3:26 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Blue House on North Main Reply with quote

anon-461q wrote:
anon-46qs wrote:
If you want to have a say in how something looks, buy it.

If you don't want people to tell you your house is ugly, don't ask them.

Your house is ugly. The color you picked is inconsiderate of your neighbors. You are not a victim. You made a choice to disregard the opinions of your neighbors. You have a right to paint your house an ugly color and your neighbors have a right to tell you they think it is ugly. Own it, or re-paint.

The thing is, how do you know the real owner was the original poster? More likely it was a Troll pretending to be the owner to get exactly this reaction.
publius-4781

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 14 2015, 10:31 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Blue House on North Main Reply with quote

hate it!!!!!!!-9488 wrote:
I am very surprised that the town elders allowed this to happen! This does not reflect well on the historic image of our town. This color might sit well in the Bahamas or Bermuda but sticks out like a sore thumb in our town. The homeowner should be made to change the paint color immediately to more reflect what Cranbury stands for. I think this is a mockery to us all!!!!!

Gabby Johnson is right. We want our houses to be the same color as the majority of the towns residents! HARUMPF!
If you knew anything about historic houses, and I'm sure that you don't, they were all sorts of different colors. Read a book sometimes.
Helen-120r

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 1 2015, 8:29 am EST    Post subject: Re: Blue House on North Main Reply with quote

This is directed to the person who said the house looked like a piece of.... For 5 years. When you have to bury a mother and take care of a father who was 90 and in a wheelchair for 8 months , then bury him. Talk your s... Then! When you have three operations in three years for degenerative disc disease and have to have your husband take care of you,talk your s... Then. When your husband has a stroke and you have to take care of him, talk your s... Then. After you have all that happen to you in 5 years, and have two houses to take care of and PAY TAXES ON BOTH. TALK YOUR S... THEN. And to all of you who don't like the house color. God bless you if that is the only problem in your life.
anon-90so

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 3 2017, 11:35 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Blue House on North Main Reply with quote

Roy is nuts
anon-90so

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 3 2017, 11:39 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Blue House on North Main Reply with quote

Not only is he Color blind he hates Cranbury and is nothing more than a gossip picking up information at people's kitchen counters
Guest66-6n38

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 4 2017, 6:21 am EST    Post subject: Re: Blue House on North Main Reply with quote

Roy doesn't hate Cranbury or at least not cranbury's money! They did buy his property.
anon-pp98

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 5 2017, 9:19 am EST    Post subject: Re: Blue House on North Main Reply with quote

We encourage Roy to give a large portion of the money he made to help build the new Library. If Roy donates enough money we will paint the Library in the same shade of blue as his home on North Main street. Roy would then be able to paint his home a different color and still be able to enjoy the new blue Library. Roy could come to the new blue library and read books about decorating and improving his home to help Roy choose a new color and make other improvements.

Tax deductible donations by check should be made payable to “Cranbury Public Library Foundation” and can be dropped off at the library or sent to:

Cranbury Public Library Foundation
23 N Main St
Cranbury, NJ 08512
anonomouse;os4-054q

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 6 2017, 11:20 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Blue House on North Main Reply with quote

The nasty blue color is an advertising scheme. It was painted that way so that it would be noticed.Very soon the "Used Car Dealership" that is now on the preserved farm, that we paid for, will have a second location on North Main street. I'm sure Mr. Cook and his cronies will look the other way as they have done on the farm property on plainsboro road that we purchased.The new additions and buildings with no permits are simply over looked by the towinhip good old boys. SHAME SHAME
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 7 2017, 8:59 am EST    Post subject: Re: Blue House on North Main Reply with quote

There is no ordinance prohibiting anyone from a house like the one on Plainsboro Rd from having a driveway and parking cars.

The house and driveway are NOT owned by the town. There were I am certain proper permits pulled if so required.

This board is really nasty. Those "good old boys" and their families have done more for this town than most other residents. Especially those mean spirited posters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Blogs by Cranbury Residents All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2