Indivisible cranbury
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 24 2017, 7:10 am EST    Post subject: Re: Indivisible cranbury Reply with quote

Jennifer. See your own posts don't spark dialogue. They attack and they and they demean. That may make you feel great and happy. But it won't win you any arguments. And just has people ignore you or strengthen their resolve.

Going somewhere and shouting down people is not going to achieve an objective. As someone in their 40's i would think you'd know this.

Going to town halls and asking thoughtful questions, encouraging dialogue as James F had here. That is how if you are truly active you will win your points.

To me the "active" liberals like yourself are no better than trump.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 24 2017, 7:59 am EST    Post subject: Re: Indivisible cranbury Reply with quote

By the way here is an example of nuance. In the latest order Trump supported Obama's dreamers order and established a special court to hear cases of children who have been caught going over the border illegally.

In both cases, this is good news. So if I were opposing Trump point blank I would be opposing these measures.
IndivisibleGate-s076

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 24 2017, 9:40 am EST    Post subject: Re: Indivisible cranbury Reply with quote

Joining Indivisible Cranbury is bad enough but misleading the public with a cover-up is inexcusable. Mayor Cook’s letter done in conjunction with Ms. Goetz stated they were not members of the resistance group, Indivisible. In fact, Ms. Goetz was outed by one of her own colleagues in Invisible, she was an active member, joining and giving support to the group.

Unfortunately, due to the extreme secrecy and closed communications of the group, we cannot see what Ms. Goetz has been posting.

Based upon false statements trying to hide allegiance to the group, Ms. Goetz should resign from the Township Committee.

We also need to know if Mayor Cook was complicit in this falsehood and cover-up. Mayor Cook, can you please answer if you knew that Ms. Goetz told you about her affiliation prior to writing your note or did she mislead you as well.
RU a troll?-q2q6

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 24 2017, 10:34 am EST    Post subject: Re: Indivisible cranbury Reply with quote

Jennifer-s68p wrote:
So I'm guessing I'm talking to either David N., James F., or Charles K.? One thing us "young liberals" (which I take as a huge compliment considering I'm in my 40s) have on you, is the ability to track people's names down using FB based on your likes and follows. I know all about your Visible Cranbury page and that you have published the names of members of that group. Your pages have been reported and will be deleted.

Yes, us "young liberals" are such a threat to democracy. We're just doing our part to protect democracy from 45's tyrannical Administration and trying our best to block sexist, racist, misogynistic, climate change denying, homophobic, xenophobic, money hogs from destroying our country, our planet, and our basic human rights. Just as "old liberals" did during the Vietnam War and the Civil Rights Movement. And yes, Susan is offering her help...or at least was until her boss found out.

Jennifer,
Are you a real person or a troll? You kind of sound like Milo.
R U A Russian Spy-s68p

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 24 2017, 1:33 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Indivisible cranbury Reply with quote

RU a troll?-q2q6 wrote:
Jennifer-s68p wrote:
So I'm guessing I'm talking to either David N., James F., or Charles K.? One thing us "young liberals" (which I take as a huge compliment considering I'm in my 40s) have on you, is the ability to track people's names down using FB based on your likes and follows. I know all about your Visible Cranbury page and that you have published the names of members of that group. Your pages have been reported and will be deleted.

Yes, us "young liberals" are such a threat to democracy. We're just doing our part to protect democracy from 45's tyrannical Administration and trying our best to block sexist, racist, misogynistic, climate change denying, homophobic, xenophobic, money hogs from destroying our country, our planet, and our basic human rights. Just as "old liberals" did during the Vietnam War and the Civil Rights Movement. And yes, Susan is offering her help...or at least was until her boss found out.

Jennifer,
Are you a real person or a troll? You kind of sound like Milo.

Yes, comrade, I'm a Russian troll hanging out in Cranbury looking to connect with my fellow spies. Meet me at the drop off location for further instructions from Trump and Putin. Laughing
anon-32p3

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 24 2017, 2:14 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Indivisible cranbury Reply with quote

Dear Forum posters and anonymous,

It is unfortunate that claims and accusations become distorted in this venue and create a chilling effect on legitimate interaction between points of view. Both Susan Goetz and I understand that by taking office we take the chance of becoming targets of passionate individuals. As a result of being accused of not telling the truth I invite those to get involved in the democratic process we all hold dear and come to a Township Committee meeting and talk to us.
They are normally held twice a month and are open to the public.
Asking members of the Township Committee to resign over being vigilant and aware of the concerns of its constituents whether individuals or in groups is not productive.
As I said in an earlier response, it is important to be aware of the issues that affect Cranbury residents. You can’t do that responsibly with your head in the sand. By recognizing different groups including Indivisible Cranbury we are doing our duty as fiduciaries of keeping a responsive and open government.

For more information check our website. (www.cranburytownship.org/)

Thank you
David Cook
Mayor
Cranbury Township
anon-s68p

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 24 2017, 7:01 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Indivisible cranbury Reply with quote

anon-32p3 wrote:
Dear Forum posters and anonymous,

It is unfortunate that claims and accusations become distorted in this venue and create a chilling effect on legitimate interaction between points of view. Both Susan Goetz and I understand that by taking office we take the chance of becoming targets of passionate individuals. As a result of being accused of not telling the truth I invite those to get involved in the democratic process we all hold dear and come to a Township Committee meeting and talk to us.
They are normally held twice a month and are open to the public.
Asking members of the Township Committee to resign over being vigilant and aware of the concerns of its constituents whether individuals or in groups is not productive.
As I said in an earlier response, it is important to be aware of the issues that affect Cranbury residents. You can’t do that responsibly with your head in the sand. By recognizing different groups including Indivisible Cranbury we are doing our duty as fiduciaries of keeping a responsive and open government.

For more information check our website. (www.cranburytownship.org/)

Thank you
David Cook
Mayor
Cranbury Township

Sir, with all due respect, your Deputy Mayor admitted to being an active member and posting in the group. Not only did she offer to help and guide members, but she complimented the groups' determination and was very enthusiastic. I know this because I am one of the people who responded to her offer for guidance. She admitted this in her post in this thread. So, to say that you are being "accused of not telling the truth", is inaccurate if you are indeed speaking for yourself and the Deputy Mayor. You may be telling your truth, but this is not the truth of your Deputy Mayor.

As for threats of impeachment, I find it ridiculous, but I find your spin on this fact more disturbing.
anon;oqs6-054q

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 24 2017, 8:08 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Indivisible cranbury Reply with quote

Unfortunatly the Mayor is playing the typical politician. He really hates to admit the truth. It might be good to follow his reputation and see how all of his escapades have affected his family and the folks around him. This guy is just another self serving politician. The fact is that most of these "Concerned" politicians are really Resume Builders--look at the Michael Mayes, Pari Stave, Richard Stannard, David Stout ,Becky Beaugard types who built the resume then after their reign of spending have decided to move on to greener pastures. David Cook and Susann Goetz are no different and we will be left with the spoils and tax burdens when they cash out---Shame Shame, Shame--------
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 24 2017, 8:48 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Indivisible cranbury Reply with quote

People are really showing they are misinformed about our local government.

First, the Deputy Mayor title is meaningless. As is essentially the title of Mayor. Our TC is 5 equal people who anually nominate these positions. So thereis no real value beyond ceremony to these titles.

Second, of the five on the TC the least ones likely to be looking for greener pastures or to leave are Mr Cook and Mr Taylor. They both have deep roots and commitment to Cranbury. As a friend of Mr Taylor's I know he's turned down career opportunities to stay here. Mr Cook is deeply conncted to the town. The others perhaps, but I doubt it. Mr. Johnson is older and few people decide NJ is a worthwhile state to retire in, but some do. Ms.Goetz maybe, but her grandson is here. Mr. Mulligan perhaps but he has kids and in laws here in town.

A problem with being in a small town is people join and do things without thinking of broader views beyond Cranbury. In looking at the member list that was posted there seemed to be many members not from Cranbury. Maybe these posters are just instigators.

Our town has avoided becoming East Windsor or Hightstown with politics the past 10 years. Let's keep it that way and look at how they have handled themselves as a indicator.
anon-q2r7

PostPosted: Mon, May 29 2017, 1:10 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Indivisible cranbury Reply with quote

These people are disturbing. I hope they realize that the views they have are not welcome in Cranbury.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2