paul's auto closed-- any recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-nrq6

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 5 2017, 1:48 pm EDT    Post subject: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

I just found out Paul's auto has closed. I have used them for 20 years. any recommendations?
Cranbury2017-ps1q

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 5 2017, 7:27 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

I have been pleased with George's Garage; good work at a fair price. Been taking my cars to George's for over ten years
123april-62n0

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 5 2017, 11:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

I don't recommend George's sry
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 6 2017, 6:58 am EDT    Post subject: Re: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

Cranbury Manor Exxon is good along with George's. I have used both.
anon-nrq6

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 6 2017, 7:31 am EDT    Post subject: Re: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

123april-62n0 wrote:
I don't recommend George's sry

WHY?
moved?-32n2

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 6 2017, 3:30 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

I thought they were just moving? I think the township was considering buying the land, and said that Paul's wouldn't close, they would just move to a new location.
anon-8p53

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 7 2017, 8:52 am EDT    Post subject: Re: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

What about Al's Sunoco in Princeton Junction?
anon;0qs6-054q

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 7 2017, 9:06 am EDT    Post subject: Re: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

I have used Jerry Noonan's on Applgarth Road good service and fair price. just take Station Road to the end
Dennis jr-pq2n

PostPosted: Wed, May 10 2017, 8:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

Hello everyone! Pauls Auto has closed after all these years. Thank you for all of your loyalty and letting my family serve your families . we were unable to relocate in the area. If anyone is looking for continued fair and honest service, my father, Dennis Sr. has taken a job with Mounts garage in hightstown on Monmouth st the phone number is 609.448.5117. you can request to talk to him. He would be happy to hear from ya! Although I was only working there for 10 years, I want to personally thank everyone for the opportunity to get to know everyone and trust us with taking care of your vehicles!!
If anyone needs any info or I can help in anyway, please feel free to e-mail me at dkubejr@optonline.net
-Dennis Jr.
anon-581o

PostPosted: Thu, May 11 2017, 1:05 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

For foreign cars Kingston Garage does an excellent job. Highly trustworthy and they do great work.

http://www.kingstongarage.com/
publius-q30r

PostPosted: Sun, May 21 2017, 5:30 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

whathappened?
they lost their lease?
they were great.
anon-pq2n

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 27 2017, 8:20 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: paul's auto closed-- any recommendations Reply with quote

publius-q30r wrote:
whathappened?
they lost their lease?
they were great.

the property was bought by Cranbury township for low income housing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1