High School for Cranbury Township
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-49o2

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 30 2017, 7:57 pm EDT    Post subject: High School for Cranbury Township Reply with quote

I am looking for homes at zillow. The description says high school is Princeton High but zillow says it is Hightstown High.
The rating of Hightstown High is much lower. So I am concerned.
Which one is true?
anon-0115

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 30 2017, 8:19 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: High School for Cranbury Township Reply with quote

anon-49o2 wrote:
I am looking for homes at zillow. The description says high school is Princeton High but zillow says it is Hightstown High.
The rating of Hightstown High is much lower. So I am concerned.
Which one is true?

Some houses with Cranbury address are NOT in Cranbury township.

If you post the address here, I can give you the answer.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 30 2017, 8:24 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: High School for Cranbury Township Reply with quote

Zillow and realtor will list in some sections closest schools. As the other poster stated you do have to be careful because there are Cranbury mailing addresses in east Windsor.

I actually argued with someone once about a home I lived in in shadow oaks. The person claimed that was not Cranbury, but east Windsor. The funny thing was they were very passionate that they were right.
anon-500r

PostPosted: Mon, May 1 2017, 9:12 am EDT    Post subject: Re: High School for Cranbury Township Reply with quote

Thank you for two posts above. I am mainly looking for a house with price range from $700K to $900K within Cranbury Township (not just zip code).
anon-0115

PostPosted: Mon, May 1 2017, 11:02 am EDT    Post subject: Re: High School for Cranbury Township Reply with quote

anon-500r wrote:
Thank you for two posts above. I am mainly looking for a house with price range from $700K to $900K within Cranbury Township (not just zip code).

This price range is likely to be in Cranbury or Plainsboro.

You don't need to post the exact address, just the name of the road or street, and it will be easy to determine.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Mon, May 1 2017, 2:38 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: High School for Cranbury Township Reply with quote

You can also call our township office and ask if it is Cranbury. Sadly I have heard of at least family being misled by using a realtor not familiar with the area.
anon-5p0n

PostPosted: Tue, May 2 2017, 11:32 am EDT    Post subject: Re: High School for Cranbury Township Reply with quote

It was Hightstown High School decades ago... Most definitely Princeton now if it's a true Cranbury address. Honestly while PHS is nice, the Cranbury School is even better so if you have kids younger than high school the in-town elementary and middle school alone make it worth it.
anon-737p

PostPosted: Tue, May 2 2017, 11:31 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: High School for Cranbury Township Reply with quote

On the MLS listing sheet, always look at the school district to confirm location of the house. It's always confusing with the street address- I'm a realtor and get that question all the time.

Susan Paterson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> House For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1