9:30pm closing time for main st businesses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-pp98

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 27 2017, 10:51 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

anon-068p wrote:
First off spell his name correctly.

Secondly, I am a Cranbury lover. While no one lives there we do look at it. I'd much rather look at something nice then a dump. And from the clients I work with they like it too so it's a win for businesses and for the town. Perhaps you're one of the TC members that sacrifice our character for an extra dollar.

Why would you want a dump?

we had our own dump many years ago and I am not a member of any of our town government I am a long time resident who does not work with clients like you you sound like a new timer who has no idea of what cranbury really is
anon-r566

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 28 2017, 8:00 am EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

I am a very long time resident probably longer than you (over 50 years here) who remembers Cranbury when it was mostly farmland. I can't see how any long time resident would not want to have the best looking town possible.

Yes, we did have a real dump. But, why would you want a warehouse that looks like it belongs in port Elizabeth if you truly care about the town? That the warehouses look nice is a benefit to our town.

That we're over devoping S Main st in what used to be a wonderful gateway with farmland is a shame.
anon-pp98

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 28 2017, 9:31 am EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

anon-r566 wrote:
I am a very long time resident probably longer than you (over 50 years here) who remembers Cranbury when it was mostly farmland. I can't see how any long time resident would not want to have the best looking town possible.

Yes, we did have a real dump. But, why would you want a warehouse that looks like it belongs in port Elizabeth if you truly care about the town? That the warehouses look nice is a benefit to our town.

That we're over devoping S Main st in what used to be a wonderful gateway with farmland is a shame.

Kurt is the reason we are building south main street the way it is he ran the committee that planned it and who cares how fancy a warehouse looks its a warehouse not the taj mahal ha ha ha ha
anon-r566

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 28 2017, 10:21 am EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

For a long timer you seem to care very little about the town. You can't spell his name right, you ignore that the TC is the one who did the redevelopment plan for s Main St not the PB and you don't care what that the town not be blighted by warehouses that look like a port city instead of what we have despite the fact that the businesses themselves like it.

So your only position is that as a long timer you don't care to know what goes on or what the town looks like. Glad the long timers I know don't agree with you.
anon-pp98

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 28 2017, 1:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

anon-r566 wrote:
For a long timer you seem to care very little about the town. You can't spell his name right, you ignore that the TC is the one who did the redevelopment plan for s Main St not the PB and you don't care what that the town not be blighted by warehouses that look like a port city instead of what we have despite the fact that the businesses themselves like it.

So your only position is that as a long timer you don't care to know what goes on or what the town looks like. Glad the long timers I know don't agree with you.

No one cares how pretty the warehouses look only you do Alan what an ego
anon-068p

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 28 2017, 1:59 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

Lol. Many people care what Cranbury looks like. Just stop your trolling.
anon-102q

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 28 2017, 3:31 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

Anyone know what they are building at the circle, in the gas station?
anon-5p0n

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 29 2017, 10:03 am EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

anon-102q wrote:
Anyone know what they are building at the circle, in the gas station?

Do you mean the triangle across route 130 from the gas station? Not sure what you mean by circle in the gas station?
anon-2833

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 29 2017, 12:03 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

At the cranbury circle where the cars drive around on route 130, there is a gas station called Valero. There is construction being down.
anon-445r

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 29 2017, 6:29 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

I wahs uebhaupt's net wos do los is
anon-102q

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 29 2017, 6:33 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

7-11 is building a store at the Valero.

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 1 2017, 11:58 am EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

Finally
anon-49n2

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 1 2017, 12:07 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

Hopefully a quick check will finally act on their approval and build on Dey Rd.
JPsaki

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 2 2017, 10:20 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

This regulation or ordinance has me concerned as both a resident of Cranbury and a local business owner. Does anyone know the name or the number or the code of the regulation or ordinance which requires businesses on Main Street to be closed by 9:30? I'd like to read it. Thank you.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 3 2017, 6:38 am EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

It's in the code book online on the two website.
It is under the outdoor dining ordinance.
JPsaki

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 3 2017, 8:36 am EDT    Post subject: Re: 9:30pm closing time for main st businesses Reply with quote

Thank you for the info. I'll look for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4