Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-0115

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 17 2017, 11:55 am EDT    Post subject: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

It's from Petco. I received the shipment in one day. Smile

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 22 2017, 12:49 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

What's your point?
anon-n6o0

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 22 2017, 4:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

I was told you can return items directly at the way fair warehouse.
anon-0115

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 23 2017, 2:59 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
What's your point?

I have never received an Internet order shipped from Cranbury. Just to share my excitement. Smile

What's your point?
anon-52p8

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 23 2017, 3:51 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

anon-0115 wrote:
Guest wrote:
What's your point?

I have never received an Internet order shipped from Cranbury. Just to share my excitement. Smile

What's your point?
It's plain and simple, why post this?
anon;oqs7-np85

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 23 2017, 7:03 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

The point is that we are entering a new era. A new era of traffic and added noise pollution from the traffic on route 130 and Station Road. For the elite who live "On Brainerd Lake" like some members of the zoning and planning boards who approved these warehouses they will now hear the constant drone of noise from the traffic. It really is a true reward for selling out the rest of the folks in town and in the community. When you see what has transpired over the years this has been a well planned effort to enrich the pockets of a few. Certainly the ex mayors who had significant land holdings were recipients of windfall profits of their "Zoning Regulations". They are all millionaires many manty times over. The rest of the folks who bought into the "Cranbury Village Life' have now realized that all is not well in "Cranburyland". Now that you are stuck with this mess you need to purge the Committee of the "we must have rateables at any cost folks like Mr. Cook, Mr. Johnson. and Ms. Goetz". Mr. Mulligan is tight with the Police department and will continue to spend your money with the technology folks and Mr. taylor will ride the middle of the sanity road.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 23 2017, 10:18 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

anon;oqs7-np85 wrote:
The point is that we are entering a new era. A new era of traffic and added noise pollution from the traffic on route 130 and Station Road. For the elite who live "On Brainerd Lake" like some members of the zoning and planning boards who approved these warehouses they will now hear the constant drone of noise from the traffic. It really is a true reward for selling out the rest of the folks in town and in the community. When you see what has transpired over the years this has been a well planned effort to enrich the pockets of a few. Certainly the ex mayors who had significant land holdings were recipients of windfall profits of their "Zoning Regulations". They are all millionaires many manty times over. The rest of the folks who bought into the "Cranbury Village Life' have now realized that all is not well in "Cranburyland". Now that you are stuck with this mess you need to purge the Committee of the "we must have rateables at any cost folks like Mr. Cook, Mr. Johnson. and Ms. Goetz". Mr. Mulligan is tight with the Police department and will continue to spend your money with the technology folks and Mr. taylor will ride the middle of the sanity road.

All prior TC's cared about was where they lived which was N Main. That is why all the land on the N end of town was preserved while little land on the S side was preserved. Updike wanted to preserve where Liedtke drive is and the Tc shot down residents who even were willing to fund raise and Updike. The Hagerty family was interested in selling where 4 seasons is and the TC said no while they sought land on the North side. We could have really helped keep the character. There was even a time not long ago that the TC thought a housing development on the west property was a great idea and thankfully people challenged the TC and the bOE stepped in.

Affordable housing except the seniors in town was always pushed to the south.

This is not the current TC, but the point is that the town gets operated by NIMBY people who do things in their own interest and where they live. Then they leave. Look at Becky, Stout, Stannard, etc...all helped ruin the town then left.

This is why I will do my best to always try and assess whether a person running is here for a short time or wants to set roots. I get nervous with people here a few years and have kids because it makes me wonder if they are just here for schools and then leave without any worry about long term implications.
anon-0115

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 24 2017, 12:11 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

anon-52p8 wrote:
anon-0115 wrote:
Guest wrote:
What's your point?

What's your point?
It's plain and simple, why post this?

Just want to share my excitement with you. Smile
anon-102q

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 24 2017, 12:00 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

If not for the rateables, our property taxes would be 25-30k. Maybe more. There arent enough homeowners to support the 14 square miles without rateables. Yes, there is life outside of Main Street.
anon-4p67

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 24 2017, 5:03 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

That's a fine statement , but what about the infrastructure?? Roads etc - we will paying for the improvements that benefit warehouse tenants and destroy our quality of life - the new Amazon warehouse has over 900 parking spots and 600 truck bays - and there is an additional 1.3 million square foot to be built next to Amazon - PLUS the 1 million plus that is to be built where the prudential office building was - where is the traffic plan??? Liberty Way??? I'll bet a lot of that traffic is going to find its way down brickyard and to the Cranbury circle which is already a mess. plus how much more COAH can we absorb? It's not going to matter how low our taxes are when Princeton schools kick Cranbury kids to the curb. If you haven't done so - PLEASE drive by Amazon 22 Hightstown-Cranbury Station Road and ask yourself - how are the trucks going to get there and the cars and vans of employees???
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 24 2017, 6:33 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

anon-4p67 wrote:
That's a fine statement , but what about the infrastructure?? Roads etc - we will paying for the improvements that benefit warehouse tenants and destroy our quality of life - the new Amazon warehouse has over 900 parking spots and 600 truck bays - and there is an additional 1.3 million square foot to be built next to Amazon - PLUS the 1 million plus that is to be built where the prudential office building was - where is the traffic plan??? Liberty Way??? I'll bet a lot of that traffic is going to find its way down brickyard and to the Cranbury circle which is already a mess. plus how much more COAH can we absorb? It's not going to matter how low our taxes are when Princeton schools kick Cranbury kids to the curb. If you haven't done so - PLEASE drive by Amazon 22 Hightstown-Cranbury Station Road and ask yourself - how are the trucks going to get there and the cars and vans of employees???

I don't disagree with your comments except two. The town already settled COAH last year so there was already an accounting for Amazon.

The other is Princeton is not kicking us out. There was a thread here with Princeton BOE video showing how important we are.

The infrastructure and liberty way at 10-12 million in cost are valid points.

There is an opportunity cost. At some point there is a tipping point where the rateable is not worth the impact. Just like a farmer growing corn. At some point they can plant too many seeds and the corn yield decreases resulting in lower profits. But plant too little and there is not enough income either. The key is finding out how many seeds generate the most profit.

Same here. The town goal should be to use the land preservation process they followed to minimize building at the point where the ratebale becomes not worth the impact. Too much development and the value decreases to everyone. Too little and our taxes shoot way up.
anon-102q

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 25 2017, 9:10 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

The township doesn't have the money to purchase the commercial property east of 130 to try farm land preservation. The land owners aren't going to give the town a cheap rate just because.
anon-102q

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 25 2017, 9:11 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

anon-4p67 wrote:

Prudential office building ? Where was that ?
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 25 2017, 9:37 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

anon-102q wrote:
anon-4p67 wrote:

think they mean Aetna right by the turnpike.

Prudential office building ? Where was that ?
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 25 2017, 9:38 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Received a shipment from Prospect Plains warehouse today Reply with quote

anon-102q wrote:
The township doesn't have the money to purchase the commercial property east of 130 to try farm land preservation. The land owners aren't going to give the town a cheap rate just because.

The town rarely uses it's own assets to make a full purchase. They use green acre funding and they have successfully done so in many areas without a discount. The town then pays a percentage usually 20% of the cost to buy the land.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1