Pauls Auto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-nrq6

PostPosted: Thu, May 10 2018, 10:46 am EDT    Post subject: Pauls Auto Reply with quote

I was looking for a new auto repair shop after Paul’s auto was forced to close. I had been using them for 25 years! I started using some of the other nearby repair shops and was disappointed with the quality and price (and sometimes unnecessary work). A neighbor told me that one of the owners of Paul’s was now working at Mounts auto repair on Monmouth Street in Hightstown. I recently gave them a try and they’re just as good as the old Paul’s Auto
Cranbury tax payer-ps38

PostPosted: Fri, May 11 2018, 8:30 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Pauls Auto Reply with quote

It is difficult to replace a good mechanic however, I would be hesitant to say Paul's was "forced to close". When a business is made and offer and they choose to accept they are not "forced to close".
anon-0421

PostPosted: Fri, May 11 2018, 10:11 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Pauls Auto Reply with quote

Cranbury tax payer-ps38 wrote:
It is difficult to replace a good mechanic however, I would be hesitant to say Paul's was "forced to close". When a business is made and offer and they choose to accept they are not "forced to close".

Pauls WAS forced to close. They did not own the building and it was sold. They were forced to close. They are building low income there. So they were forced to close and did not have a choice.
anon-029o

PostPosted: Fri, May 11 2018, 11:59 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Pauls Auto Reply with quote

Goood. Place was a dump anyway. Get the highway cleared and ready for new business and rateables. Next stop, the circle.
anon-051q

PostPosted: Fri, May 11 2018, 12:08 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Pauls Auto Reply with quote

Curious as to why no one has mentioned George's Garage yet? I have had nothing but great service there.
anon-0421

PostPosted: Fri, May 11 2018, 12:38 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Pauls Auto Reply with quote

anon-029o wrote:
Goood. Place was a dump anyway. Get the highway cleared and ready for new business and rateables. Next stop, the circle.

TROLL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1