I'd never want to move here if I read this site.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-pps9

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 5 2018, 5:30 pm EDT    Post subject: I'd never want to move here if I read this site. Reply with quote

People hide behind the "anonymous" (me included, because there are so many bullies/trolls on here) and use this forum to unleash their foulest, most toxic comments. How nasty would you be if you could only leave a message if you were forced to leave your name? If I was doing research on Cranbury and read some of the crap on here, I'd NEVER want to move to this town. I don't know what you people are like when you're not spewing your hate on Cranbury Forum, but I'm guessing you keep yourselves in check. How about trying some of that self-control here. Try to keep the nastiness and rhetoric out of your posts.
anon-4os8

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 5 2018, 8:11 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: I'd never want to move here if I read this site. Reply with quote

This site is likely trafficked by substantially less than 100 people. Some of them post as if they are different people. But I wouldn't sweat it.
Anonymous of course-9562

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 8 2018, 10:55 am EDT    Post subject: Re: I'd never want to move here if I read this site. Reply with quote

I totally agree! It's like a bunch of trolls hiding under a bridge flinging poo.
Anonymous of course--rr09

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 9 2018, 10:57 am EDT    Post subject: Re: I'd never want to move here if I read this site. Reply with quote

"I totally agree! It's like a bunch of trolls hiding under a bridge flinging poo."
anon-q2q6

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 9 2018, 5:57 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: I'd never want to move here if I read this site. Reply with quote

Anonymous of course--rr09 wrote:
"I totally agree! It's like a bunch of trolls hiding under a bridge flinging poo."

This must be Cranbury's #TrollPoo moment
anon-117o

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 9 2018, 11:38 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: I'd never want to move here if I read this site. Reply with quote

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anon-0115

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 10 2018, 3:24 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: I'd never want to move here if I read this site. Reply with quote

Welcome to West Windsor or Plainsboro!
Guest 346-n6o0

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 11 2018, 9:27 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: I'd never want to move here if I read this site. Reply with quote

This is often a good site to pass on good information, but I have to agree that the nasty comments made here are not what one would hear one the street. Therefore, it sure would be great to withhold them from this site.
anon-4os8

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 12 2018, 11:30 am EDT    Post subject: Re: I'd never want to move here if I read this site. Reply with quote

Guest 346-n6o0 wrote:
This is often a good site to pass on good information, but I have to agree that the nasty comments made here are not what one would hear one the street. Therefore, it sure would be great to withhold them from this site.

The Internet is always nastier than real life. And the vast majority of the comments here as long as this site has been around have been anonymous, negative and unsubstantiated. And the anonymous admin has almost never actively moderated it, except on a couple occasions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1