First Aid Squad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-p683

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 5:43 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-8878 wrote:
It’s been suggested here that Indivisible Cranbury is behind this but I’m curious if there is anything that makes you think so or just every time there’s something somebody doesn’t like they blame Indivisible.

I think the comments people made about the first aid people were a little harsh and I don’t agree with them but I don’t see what any of this has to do with Indivisible or progressives.

Hard to tell.
anon-12sn

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 7:11 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-8878 wrote:
It’s been suggested here that Indivisible Cranbury is behind this but I’m curious if there is anything that makes you think so or just every time there’s something somebody doesn’t like they blame Indivisible.

I think the comments people made about the first aid people were a little harsh and I don’t agree with them but I don’t see what any of this has to do with Indivisible or progressives.

Who is suggesting? An anonymous troll? LoL. All these nameless folks.
anon-n8po

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 7:30 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-8878 wrote:

Councilman Scott has been meeting with the group and it’s members for the past several weeks. Councilman Scott also wants to replace the volunteer squad with a paid organization (paid for by increasing our tax dollars and whose budget would rival that of the police in town) several of the individuals who spoke at the meeting were also a part of this group which has been organized to further Councilman Scott’s agenda.

We can see this in his responses and questions at the meeting, specifically when he stated he had ‘reccomended’ to the individual who ‘came to him’ in speaking out against the volunteers - Coucilman Scott instructed her to speak with certain members of the police department/bring the ‘concerns’ to this past meeting’s general comments section - this individual who spoke is also a member of the indivisible group. The indivisible group had many or it’s members in attendance who were attempting to speak against the volunteers.

If you still don’t believe indivisible (and Councilman Scott helping to puppeteer it) is behind this, look at how this came to pass - both individuals who had complaints against the first aid organization had either met with or been offered the opportunity to speak with the volunteers, at least that’s what was said at the meeting, and both were organized to speak that night. Many months after each individual incident. This was an organized attack in an attempt to further a political agenda.
anon-p28o

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 7:47 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

That’s very informative, thank you.

I guess what I don’t understand is why Mr. Scott is so intent on pushing this. Just to raise taxes? Because he used to be a paramedic?

I’m not suggesting that your information is incorrect, but I don’t see any clear motive Mr. Scott or Indivisible would have for promoting this agenda. The CRC idea, sure, it’s obvious why they were all pushing for that. But what do EMTs have to do with progressive politics?
anon-p28o

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 7:49 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-12sn wrote:
anon-8878 wrote:

Who is suggesting? An anonymous troll? LoL. All these nameless folks.

I find it amusing when anyone posting on this board plays the “nameless faceless crazy troll” card. As though any of us anons with our opinions can claim any moral high ground at all.
anon-n8po

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 8:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-p28o wrote:
That’s very informative, thank you.

I guess what I don’t understand is why Mr. Scott is so intent on pushing this. Just to raise taxes? Because he used to be a paramedic?

I’m not suggesting that your information is incorrect, but I don’t see any clear motive Mr. Scott or Indivisible would have for promoting this agenda. The CRC idea, sure, it’s obvious why they were all pushing for that. But what do EMTs have to do with progressive politics?

That is a good question, not exactly clear on why he wants to get rid of volunteers in town he didn’t say much about it at the meeting other than his desire to replace them and his instruction to bring these ‘concerns’ to the meeting, he does have previous first aid experience right? Has he tried joining the first aid in town? But supposedly he has had his sights on the volunteers for months which is why this was organized the way it was.

It “legitimizes” their organization that didn’t get to become a committee, provides them with an “enemy” they can organize against and the potential of having a measurable response - in that volunteers would be gone and they can turn around saying they’ve done something

Maybe there are other motives but that’s what was expressed at the meeting. If these were genuine concerns why wouldn’t the first aid in town be approached/spoken to first? Especially when the individuals were offered that opportunity by the volunteers months ago
anon-p28o

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 8:39 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Wow, I was about to say that all sounded a little paranoid, but like clockwork here comes the Indivisible Clean Up Crew!

Is there a designated format troll?

Or do a bunch of you take shifts, like the first aid squad?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
anon-8878

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 8:58 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

LOL. Is this what they teach you at your Indivisible Meetings?

Derailment and Gaslighting: How to stop your enemies from learning your sneaky plans and show that town message board you mean business!
anon-8720

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 10:45 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-8878 wrote:

Derailment and Gaslighting: How to stop your enemies from learning your sneaky plans and show that town message board you mean business!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201702/why-gaslighters-accuse-you-gaslighting
anon-1n19

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 18 2018, 12:01 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-p28o wrote:
Wow, I was about to say that all sounded a little paranoid, but like clockwork here comes the Indivisible Clean Up Crew!

I’m sorry to report that it took nearly 37 minutes for an indivisible troll to ruin the format of a logical post I made last November. Some of the indivisible trolls live less than .3 miles from my house. And then, I found their trolling to be incompetent and unprofessional. Enough of these VOLUNTEER TROLLS, Cranbury deserves PAID TROLLS. Let’s all storm town hall and express our outrage!
anon-2163

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 18 2018, 9:02 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-1n19 wrote:
anon-p28o wrote:

I’m sorry to report that it took nearly 37 minutes for an indivisible troll to ruin the format of a logical post I made last November. Some of the indivisible trolls live less than .3 miles from my house. And then, I found their trolling to be incompetent and unprofessional. Enough of these VOLUNTEER TROLLS, Cranbury deserves PAID TROLLS. Let’s all storm town hall and express our outrage!

Well maybe if all the lazy people in their fancy houses would pitch in and troll once in awhile we wouldn't be in this mess!
anon-2163

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 18 2018, 9:28 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-8720 wrote:
anon-8878 wrote:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201702/why-gaslighters-accuse-you-gaslighting

Yes, I agree that this is what Indivisible is doing.

Inventing problems where none exist.

Making up stories and wild accusations to support their cause.

Calling everyone that does not agree crazy.

Purposely pitting residents against one another to further their agenda.
anon-8878

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 18 2018, 9:39 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

LOLOLOLOL!

Looks like the board admin fixed the formatting problem!

Keep trying though Anon-s316!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7