March 22, 2020 - Cranbury Township - First Confirmed Case of COVID 19
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-0on0

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 24 2020, 12:56 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: March 22, 2020 - Cranbury Township - First Confirmed Case of COVID 19 Reply with quote

anon-661o wrote:
anon-0on0 wrote:
It sounds like you would need to know more before passing judgement. If no one in either family has shown symptoms for 2 weeks and they have otherwise been social distancing, then there is essentially no additional risk to hanging out together.

Here’s the good news, if you think they’re taking too big of a risk, you can choose not to hang out with them.

This poster is a moron

Brilliant retort! Did it take you a while to come up with that? Maybe next time go with “your Mom” or “I know you are but what am I?”

It’s easy to anonymously parent shame your neighbors, but get real! While you were spying on your neighbors in the park, the recommendation from the Gov went from gatherings of 50 to “like zero” according to Dr. Phil Murphy, unless of course you want to go shopping or get take-out or rent a car or buy weed. And, if those same 4 families ordered take out from a local joint, they would easily be exposed to the same “risks”. We’re just going to have to face facts that short of total quarantine, there is a certain community risk factor that some people will choose to accept. If you don’t want to accept that, quarantine yourself!
anon-r5qq

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 24 2020, 6:49 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: March 22, 2020 - Cranbury Township - First Confirmed Case of COVID 19 Reply with quote

Quarantine “your mom”
anon-61q7

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 24 2020, 8:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: March 22, 2020 - Cranbury Township - First Confirmed Case of COVID 19 Reply with quote

anon-661o wrote:
Town council should share the name of the sick family to protect us all

You already are protected “mostly”. if you stay at home and don’t allow any visitors as heath dept suggested
anon-4n95

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:24 am EDT    Post subject: Re: March 22, 2020 - Cranbury Township - First Confirmed Case of COVID 19 Reply with quote

ray.burton@gmail.com-8q1n wrote:
anon-661o wrote:

That would be a HIPAA violation.

Lives are at risk, share the name
anon-q2q6

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:56 am EDT    Post subject: Re: March 22, 2020 - Cranbury Township - First Confirmed Case of COVID 19 Reply with quote

anon-4n95 wrote:
anon-661o wrote:

Sorry, the township should not violate someone’s privacy rights. Personally, if I get the virus I plan to be open about it so people can protect themselves. But, you can’t force people and you can’t make sick people wear a scarlet letter.
anon-8q1n

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 26 2020, 10:14 am EDT    Post subject: Re: March 22, 2020 - Cranbury Township - First Confirmed Case of COVID 19 Reply with quote

anon-q2q6 wrote:
anon-4n95 wrote:
anon-661o wrote:

Sorry, the township should not violate someone’s privacy rights. Personally, if I get the virus I plan to be open about it so people can protect themselves. But, you can’t force people and you can’t make sick people wear a scarlet letter.

Exactly.
anon-q651

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 26 2020, 10:23 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: March 22, 2020 - Cranbury Township - First Confirmed Case of COVID 19 Reply with quote

The town council have failed us we have infected people among us
IDIOTS-r7pn

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 27 2020, 5:39 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: March 22, 2020 - Cranbury Township - First Confirmed Case of COVID 19 Reply with quote

I HOPE THE ABOVE POSTER IS LOSING SLEEP BY NOT KNOWING WHO IS INFECTED. ITS RIDICULOUS THAT YOU REALLY BELEIVE YOU SHOULD KNOW THE NAMES OF THE SICK. JUST STAY IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOU WONT BE AFFECTED. YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE OUT EVERYDAY ANYWAY.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2