Old Trenton Rd - Truck Fire
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-1q6r

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 8 2022, 9:26 am EST    Post subject: Old Trenton Rd - Truck Fire Reply with quote

First I would like to say thank you to our first responders for the quick response to the fire. And also Georges garage.

Why was the truck in the town anyway? I fear this is something we might be dealing with on a daily basis. These warehouses are destroying our town. Its so sad!
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 8 2022, 9:42 am EST    Post subject: Re: Old Trenton Rd - Truck Fire Reply with quote

Old Trenton Road is a truck route and legal route always has been.
anon-8921

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 9 2022, 6:51 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Old Trenton Rd - Truck Fire Reply with quote

anon-1q6r wrote:
First I would like to say thank you to our first responders for the quick response to the fire. And also Georges garage.

Why was the truck in the town anyway? I fear this is something we might be dealing with on a daily basis. These warehouses are destroying our town. Its so sad!

If the warehouses destroy the town, then let's move them across 130 to keep warehouses or of the town.

I'm all for no warehouses in the Cranbury village center!
anon-opr0

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 9 2022, 7:39 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Old Trenton Rd - Truck Fire Reply with quote

anon-8921 wrote:
anon-1q6r wrote:

If the warehouses destroy the town, then let's move them across 130 to keep warehouses or of the town.

I'm all for no warehouses in the Cranbury village center!

What warehouses are in Cranbury city limits on the Village side of Route 130?

If a truck on Old Trenton was coming to/from a warehouse, it would most likely to from East Windsor, such as the one where Cornercopia at used to be at Old Trenton and Princeton-Hightstown Rd.

Regardless of what Cranbury does, we'll have more trucks in the future. In an era where more and more is bought online and shipped directly from warehouses, they and trucking are massive growth industries. That's on us as consumers. And we live in a location that has always been attractive to commercial truck-delivered enterprises because of our near equidistance between New York and Philadelphia, center position within the state, and with the main Northeast highway running through us.

I'm grateful to the TC and PB members decades ago who smartly adjusted the zoning to keep the commercial buildings away from the Village and most of the residential zone. Not so in many other townships.
anon-8nro

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 10 2022, 5:38 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Old Trenton Rd - Truck Fire Reply with quote

As the Economy is destroyed by the Biden Administration all commerce and hence the trucks will come to a halt. Green utopia is just around the corner.
anon-1ror

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 10 2022, 8:39 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Old Trenton Rd - Truck Fire Reply with quote

anon-1q6r wrote:

Old Trenton is a county road and a truck route, so as a previous poster stated the truck driver did no wrong. Maybe if the speed limit wasn’t so ridiculously slow on Old Trenton road, the truck might of made it to 130 before this happened.
anon-o0s8

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 10 2022, 9:27 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Old Trenton Rd - Truck Fire Reply with quote

anon-1ror wrote:
anon-1q6r wrote:

Old Trenton is a county road and a truck route, so as a previous poster stated the truck driver did no wrong. Maybe if the speed limit wasn’t so ridiculously slow on Old Trenton road, the truck might of made it to 130 before this happened.

Might have. Might have made it to 130 before this happened.

For crying out loud.
anon-1ror

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 11 2022, 6:07 am EST    Post subject: Re: Old Trenton Rd - Truck Fire Reply with quote

anon-o0s8 wrote:
anon-1ror wrote:
anon-1q6r wrote:

For crying out loud.
For crying out loud what? You make an idiotic response with no facts, poor grammar, and say crying out loud.
anon-o0s8

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 11 2022, 12:58 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Old Trenton Rd - Truck Fire Reply with quote

[quote="anon-1ror"]
anon-o0s8 wrote:
anon-1ror wrote:
anon-1q6r wrote:

For crying out loud.
For crying out loud what? You make an idiotic response with no facts, poor grammar, and say crying out loud.[/quote

Ask a grown up to explain slowly and using small words for you the irony in your post about anybody else’s grammar and facts. You could of and should of realized who the idiot is here. But obviously you’re not too bright.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1