DPW brush
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Blogs by Cranbury Residents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael myers-054r

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 20 2022, 5:24 pm EDT    Post subject: DPW brush Reply with quote

I’m so sick and tired of seeing the Dpw guys bust there Butts chipping your large ass piles everyday how about you do them a favor and follow chipping ordinance you people in this town are crazy about brush they go do there route and next thing you know you people are already putting a pile out like calm down they just did your house there is no need to rush out of your house to go put another pile in front of your lawn again how about instead of putting some brush out go drink a beer!!!
That guy-054r

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 20 2022, 5:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: DPW brush Reply with quote

I couldn’t agree more!!! These people need to learn and DPW needs to start taking immediate effect on the rule breakers!! I’m glad somebody sees that Dpw works there tails off and have to deal with some of these outrageous piles these people put out
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 20 2022, 6:47 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: DPW brush Reply with quote

https://www.cranburytownship.org/sites/g/files/vyhlif4296/f/events/curbside-chipping-protocol.pdf

DPW does work hard.

Brush is collected on the 3rd Wed of each month. That means brush can be placed outside as early as the weekend prior to the third Wed. That is tomorrow. It takes the DPW guys time to go through town sometimes it takes them 2-3 weeks to get it done. So brush may be out longer.

That said I have seen them do earlier pick up. It must be frustrating, but if people expect the third Wed and put something out on Tuesday they are still in compliance.
just the facts-8s91

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 21 2022, 5:10 am EDT    Post subject: Re: DPW brush Reply with quote

I know if DPW chips early then they always start at the beginning on the 3rd. wednescay as the rules say. They will chip early just to get a head start on the chipping.
anon-r468

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 21 2022, 6:33 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: DPW brush Reply with quote

#firstworldproblems
anon-opr0

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 21 2022, 10:49 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: DPW brush Reply with quote

Michael myers-054r wrote:
I’m so sick and tired of seeing the Dpw guys bust there Butts chipping your large ass piles everyday how about you do them a favor and follow chipping ordinance you people in this town are crazy about brush they go do there route and next thing you know you people are already putting a pile out like calm down they just did your house there is no need to rush out of your house to go put another pile in front of your lawn again how about instead of putting some brush out go drink a beer!!!

Ever heard of the concept of a sentence?
anon-rs11

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 24 2022, 12:36 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: DPW brush Reply with quote

Michael myers-054r wrote:

I thought the non-punctuation poster moved out of town. Glad to see he's still around. It is always enjoyable to read his attempts to put words in order.
sad-2ps9

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 24 2022, 5:41 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: DPW brush Reply with quote

At the same time, it is a bit sad that this person feels the need to make affirming posts while trying (albeit failing) to represent oneself as a different poster. They need a friend or a hobby.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Blogs by Cranbury Residents All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1