picking up after dog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pick up-927o

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 19 2023, 10:28 am EDT    Post subject: picking up after dog Reply with quote

The township's code requires dog owners to pick up after their animals. This should be common courtesy, especially when the dog is on someone else's property, but....so much for common courtesy.

The code says "Any person, firm or corporation who shall violate any provision of this article shall, upon conviction thereof, be punishable by a fine not exceeding $500 or by imprisonment for a term not exceeding 90 days, or by both such fine and imprisonment, in the discretion of the Judge."

Who do reports of a person not following this rule go to?
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 19 2023, 11:41 am EDT    Post subject: Re: picking up after dog Reply with quote

You call the police non emergency number.
anon-ro2s

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 19 2023, 4:54 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: picking up after dog Reply with quote

Is Nancy letting her big dogs crap all over the place again?
anon-r468

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 19 2023, 7:54 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: picking up after dog Reply with quote

Who gives a sh*t?

See what I did there?
anonomouse?oqs4-32r1

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 19 2023, 8:46 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: picking up after dog Reply with quote

It happens all over town including the cemeteries. Just man or woman up and take a picture and sign the complaint. Unless we take a stand it will continue. If these folks will PEE on your grave what else are they going to do? No Respect for others!
anon-r468

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 20 2023, 3:13 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: picking up after dog Reply with quote

anonomouse?oqs4-32r1 wrote:
It happens all over town including the cemeteries. Just man or woman up and take a picture and sign the complaint. Unless we take a stand it will continue. If these folks will PEE on your grave what else are they going to do? No Respect for others!

That's right! No one should take this sh*t!
anon-9648

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 28 2023, 11:50 am EDT    Post subject: Re: picking up after dog Reply with quote

pick up-927o wrote:
The township's code requires dog owners to pick up after their animals. This should be common courtesy, especially when the dog is on someone else's property, but....so much for common courtesy.

The code says "Any person, firm or corporation who shall violate any provision of this article shall, upon conviction thereof, be punishable by a fine not exceeding $500 or by imprisonment for a term not exceeding 90 days, or by both such fine and imprisonment, in the discretion of the Judge."

Who do reports of a person not following this rule go to?

I highly doubt someone will go to jail for not picking up after their dogs lol. Maybe the town should put dog bag stations up to offer people free poop bags if they forget theirs? There are other towns that do this - just trying to give a simple solution to problems. Somtimes people do forget their bags while on walks. I have seen other people just not pick it up ever but I dont really think its a horrible crime. With everything else going on in this world this is the least of my worries lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1