Comic Book MAN punches elderly man.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-q99n

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 5, 8:08 am EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-92o4 wrote:
The town is made up of 4 thousand (mostly good in my extensive experience) people . It’s equally ridiculous to characterize an entire town of 4 thousand people based on the ridiculous statements of literally 1-4 people here

Sadly it’s the 1-4 that regularly post on this web page. Stop trying to make it seem like this town doesn’t have problems.
anon-92o4

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 5, 9:49 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

Agree to agree, then
anon-q9pr

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 6, 9:56 am EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

So if there is 1 or 2 incidents where a couple people were racist then the whole town is racist? You people crack me up. A lot of us have been here for over 50 years and yes there will always be someone who is not the nicest but you new people take every single little thing to heart. Chill our a little.

anon-q99n wrote:
Guest 45acd-psor wrote:
Dr. J
essica Ware-q99n wrote:
Stephanie, we support you and are embarrassed by how close minded and bigoted our town is. The absurd hatred in these ignorant comments are truly disgusting. Shame on you all for not showing Stephanie the respect and care she deserves.

Obviously, I don’t know the proper way to respond to a comment on this site. However, I don’t know you Dr. Ware, but I can tell you that Cranbury is not bigoted. Growing up in town, we didn’t care if you lived on Main St. or behind Hagerty’s. We all went to school together and played together, and this included the migrant children who were only in town for a season. We embraced everyone regardless of race or ethnicity. Your comment (without samples) is just as harmful as those posting about Stephanie.

Just because you have a positive history in this town doesn’t mean everyone has. Calling out bigotry is never a bad thing, however constantly white washing incidents is. You only see it from the townie prospective and not from the marginalized people being victimized here. You always ask for examples but all you have to do is go through other posts on this sight for examples of bigotry and racism. This argument is as hollow as the “he’s an old guy he doesn’t know any better.”
anon-92o4

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 6, 12:51 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

sorry, I meant that I agree that it's 1-4 people. The town has problems? IDK, who doesn't? ....and even 1 act of bigotry is a problem, IMO, so fair to call out for sure. All I'm saying is let's please put it in perspective...we all know it's great town with great people. the fact that this toxic site with a regular few angry troll exists doesn't change that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3