drywall/sheetrock
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Local Business Ads (FREE)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harpo

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 22 2006, 10:18 am EST    Post subject: drywall/sheetrock Reply with quote

Hi. Know anyone in the area who does drywall/sheetrocking?. I need someone to do some work, but don't know who to call. I'm sure they can get A LOT of business in this town. THANKS.

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 27 2006, 6:45 am EST    Post subject: Re: drywall/sheetrock Reply with quote

harpo wrote:
Hi. Know anyone in the area who does drywall/sheetrocking?. I need someone to do some work, but don't know who to call. I'm sure they can get A LOT of business in this town. THANKS.

Try Ian C. Reyes (732-620-0959), who did my basement.
MK

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 9 2008, 8:16 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: drywall/sheetrock Reply with quote

We can help out. KAISER BUILDING Co. call 609-860-1900. In addition to award winning projects, we are always looking for fill in work for our "house trained" staff. Look at our website for details www.kaiser-building.com but don't be intimidated - we do like small jobs as well.
James

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 10 2008, 5:27 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: drywall/sheetrock Reply with quote

We used Ralph Moore and he did an absolutely pristine job. He sheetrocked the ceilings in our living room and dining room. This is an old (160 yr old) home with sloping ceilings. The rooms look new.

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 10 2008, 6:24 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: drywall/sheetrock Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
(post deleted)

Got anything specific to back that up? Otherwise it seems like slander from someone hiding behind anonymity. Your probably he same poster doing all the other negative posts around here lately. Go back to WWPToday.com where you belong. This site was refreshingly different in tone from it until you came along.

I think the moderator should consider requiring registration to post. People don't need to use their real names and could use untraceable email accounts for all I care. But I still think it would solve so many nasty posts probably coming from 1 or 2 people posing as many.
guest1

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 10 2008, 7:55 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: drywall/sheetrock Reply with quote

Amazing how your name isn't posted.... And how is it slander to inform another person that a contractor does bad work. I believe there is another post on here about Ian doing a below average job which was not deleted.
ShadowOaks

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 10 2008, 7:59 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: drywall/sheetrock Reply with quote

I saw some houses in my neck of woods using the services of KAISER BUILDING Co. I don't know they are good or not.

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 10 2008, 9:22 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: drywall/sheetrock Reply with quote

guest1 wrote:
Amazing how your name isn't posted.... And how is it slander to inform another person that a contractor does bad work. I believe there is another post on here about Ian doing a below average job which was not deleted.

Why now just post the details then? Its not productive to say someone sucks without giving some details or examples.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Local Business Ads (FREE) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1