Cranbury Delights
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> What's Your Favorite?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 11 2007, 8:08 am EDT    Post subject: Cranbury Delights Reply with quote

Has anyone had an occasion to stop by "Cranbury Delights" on Main Street? I'm curious to know what you think of their product. I've heard from a few people that their pastries are very good. Are their prices reasonable?
LOVE Cranbury

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 12 2007, 1:04 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Cranbury Delights Reply with quote

VERY GOOD....prices a bit high, but very good quality.
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 12 2007, 7:18 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Cranbury Delights Reply with quote

I finally made it to Cranbury Delights. A bit small but a very nice shop with a real comfortable feel to it. Nice to see they make their own ice cream on the premise...delicious. The proprietors are extremely nice and make you feel truly welcome from the time you walk through the door. I suppose one must pay a higher price if they expect to receive a high quality product. I understand they also cater. I will definitely go back.

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 13 2007, 2:15 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Cranbury Delights Reply with quote

Not crazy about this place. Cakes and pastries are just OK, but certainly not worth the price they're asking ($6-8 for a slice of cake?). You can get much better product much cheaper at Wegmans. I think this place will be in trouble once the Blue Rooster Cafe opens.

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 13 2007, 7:28 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Cranbury Delights Reply with quote

The Blue Rooster and Gil & Bert's (opening April 1) will be a nice added touch to downtown Cranbury. As Cranbury Delights make their own ice cream on premise, I've heard Gil & Bert's may be trucking theirs in. Not sure what the Blue Rooster will offer. I heard it may be a bakery of some sort.

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 13 2007, 7:42 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Cranbury Delights Reply with quote

Just curious is Delight's ice cream or sorbet? I heard it is sorbet. So it will be nice if Gil and Bert's does not compete against Delights. I'm looking forward to walking and getting an ice cream cone again. I really miss Harlod's Sad.

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 14 2007, 5:48 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Cranbury Delights Reply with quote

I just had sample pack of 4 different types of cakes. it was delicious!!!! all the pastries are made from scratch and mostly organic ingredients. if you miss your grandmo's freshly baked cakes - it's the place to be!!!

PostPosted: Wed, May 21 2008, 8:23 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury Delights Reply with quote

I ordered my birthday cake from Cranbury Delights,after I tasted a slice of their Vanilla Cake with organic strawberries in it!The best cake I ever had!Price was very reasonable,well worth it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> What's Your Favorite? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1