Cranbury home $1,295,000 (Liedtke Dr.; sold)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 20 2008, 3:32 pm EDT    Post subject: Cranbury home $1,295,000 (Liedtke Dr.; sold) Reply with quote

$1,295,000
5 Bed, 5 Bath
4,646 Sq. Ft.

# Single Family Property
# Status: Active
# Area: Cranbury
# Year Built: 2005
# Age: 3 year(s) old
# 5 total bedroom(s)
# 5 total bath(s)
# 5 total full bath(s)
# 11 total rooms
# Living room is 17X13
# Dining room is 13X14
# Family room is 24X15
# Kitchen is 24X14
# Basement level is 2160 sq. ft.
# Approximate lot is 46,239
# Corner lot
http://www.realtor.com/realestate/cranbury-nj-08512-1100582356/

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 12 2008, 10:08 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $1,295,000 (Liedtke Dr.) Reply with quote

How come the other liedtke was sold out within the weekend, while this one is still on market over 3 weeks.
WhichOne?

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 12 2008, 10:13 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $1,295,000 (Liedtke Dr.) Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
How come the other liedtke was sold out within the weekend, while this one is still on market over 3 weeks.

Which the other one? What's the asking price?

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 12 2008, 11:49 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $1,295,000 (Liedtke Dr.) Reply with quote

I've always wondered about the other one from early this year. It has never shown up on any of the public data sites with a final sale price. If you're an agent, perhaps you can get it from the MLS or someone who really cares could go to the public records office. But until I see the data on the final sale or someone posts it, its possible it went off the market so quickly because it was withdrawn and didn't sell at all.

In terms of the new one, its only been on the market a few weeks so way too early to worry. If the other one really did sell, it was a fluke to sell so quickly. Also, there had been a family specifically posting here looking for a house in the price range and newness of the Liedkte one at the time, so it may have just been great timing.

Having said all that, this new one is the first house you pass entering the neighborhood (i.e. more traffic), is directly adjacent to Old Trenton Road (much more traffic, with a 50 MPH speed limit there) and backs to a lot zoned for a commercial medical building. So you have to be okay with all those things to consider it. The previous house was in the middle of the neighborhood, as far away from Old Trenton as you can get in the neighborhood, and backed to another backyard.

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 13 2008, 4:50 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $1,295,000 (Liedtke Dr.) Reply with quote

The other house, 24 liedtke, was sold for 1.2 million after only 3 days on the market. It promptly went into attorney review and the seller refuses additional showing; it closed on 4/30/2008.

Apparently 17 Liedtke has a worse location, with the deck and half the house facing old trenton road, I suspect it'll fetch lower than 1.2 million.

Guest wrote:
I've always wondered about the other one from early this year. It has never shown up on any of the public data sites with a final sale price. If you're an agent, perhaps you can get it from the MLS or someone who really cares could go to the public records office. But until I see the data on the final sale or someone posts it, its possible it went off the market so quickly because it was withdrawn and didn't sell at all.

In terms of the new one, its only been on the market a few weeks so way too early to worry. If the other one really did sell, it was a fluke to sell so quickly. Also, there had been a family specifically posting here looking for a house in the price range and newness of the Liedkte one at the time, so it may have just been great timing.

Having said all that, this new one is the first house you pass entering the neighborhood (i.e. more traffic), is directly adjacent to Old Trenton Road (much more traffic, with a 50 MPH speed limit there) and backs to a lot zoned for a commercial medical building. So you have to be okay with all those things to consider it. The previous house was in the middle of the neighborhood, as far away from Old Trenton as you can get in the neighborhood, and backed to another backyard.

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 13 2008, 6:25 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $1,295,000 (Liedtke Dr.) Reply with quote

Location, location, location. Wink

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 13 2008, 9:00 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $1,295,000 (Liedtke Dr.) Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
The other house, 24 liedtke, was sold for 1.2 million after only 3 days on the market. It promptly went into attorney review and the seller refuses additional showing; it closed on 4/30/2008.

Apparently 17 Liedtke has a worse location, with the deck and half the house facing old trenton road, I suspect it'll fetch lower than 1.2 million.

Guest wrote:

Interesting that the sellers accepted a first offer so quickly, before any open house, for $95K below their asking price at the time. That was probably smart, but still it is rare a seller would be willing to take such a big cut before they had taken the time to feel out the market. Other sellers should take note.

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 13 2008, 3:00 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $1,295,000 (Liedtke Dr.) Reply with quote

Re: 24 liedtke. with tax value of $1.22M evaluated iat the peak, i think $1.2 M sale price was fair market value in last spring

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 29 2008, 10:30 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $1,295,000 (Liedtke Dr.; sold) Reply with quote

Saw a big SOLD sign for this one. Does anyone know the price?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> House For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1