Good oil change shop near Cranbury?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 4 2008, 12:22 pm EDT    Post subject: Good oil change shop near Cranbury? Reply with quote

It's time to change the oil of my car! Any good shop you like? Thanks!!

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 4 2008, 12:36 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good oil change shop near Cranbury? Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
It's time to change the oil of my car! Any good shop you like? Thanks!!

The mechanic right at the corner of Plainsboro and 130 is quick and easy and pretty cheap. Our experienced is mixed but depending on what you want you may prefer this, as we do on the minor changes. Our experience is they not only don't try to upsell you on other services (extra fluids, tire rotations, sparks, etc.) but they really don't want to do them unless you really ask for them. Our problem was when we wanted the more "comprehensive" major check-up, they really always came back and said "everything seemed fine" and we had to expressly ask for what we wanted. So we go to the dealer every 30K but still use this place in-between.
oil change

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 4 2008, 12:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good oil change shop near Cranbury? Reply with quote

Is it the one across the BP gas station?
Michael

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 4 2008, 12:43 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good oil change shop near Cranbury? Reply with quote

That would be Georges Garage 609-655-3334
guest1

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 5 2008, 8:38 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good oil change shop near Cranbury? Reply with quote

How much he will charge?

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 5 2008, 10:46 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good oil change shop near Cranbury? Reply with quote

guest1 wrote:
How much he will charge?

Maybe call there and they can tell you the exact amount.

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 16 2008, 2:08 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good oil change shop near Cranbury? Reply with quote

Just came back from an oil change at George's garage. The cost is $34.95. Including tax the total is $37.40.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 17 2008, 12:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good oil change shop near Cranbury? Reply with quote

This is not cheap. There is another place in Cranbury: Oil Well RT-130. The price is $34.99 with a free car wash. Is it good?

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 17 2008, 12:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good oil change shop near Cranbury? Reply with quote

Oil Well is great, we go there all the time. Your oil is changed as you wait (which is not very long). Great deal if you get a car wash too.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 22 2008, 12:09 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good oil change shop near Cranbury? Reply with quote

BTW, there is no need to change oil every 3,000 miles. I change mime between 6,000 and 9,000 miles, depending on when I receive a coupon in the mail for oil change. Wink

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 18 2008, 11:28 am EST    Post subject: Re: Good oil change shop near Cranbury? Reply with quote

I just had an oil change at Oil Well on Rt-130. The total cost is $37.44 (including tax), with a free car wash at Windsor Car Wash.

I like their service better than that at George's Garage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1