Huge Rv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redneck-1qro

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 12 2021, 11:04 am EDT    Post subject: Huge Rv Reply with quote

Did anyone notice the huge RV across from Gil and Berts? Is this even aloud in Cranbury? It looks like a trailer park over there with Trump signs all over and now this huge RV.
Guest 865-psor

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 14 2021, 12:08 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

Hey Redneck, you might want to think about growing up.
anon-po04

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 14 2021, 7:16 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

I guess if the RV had a BLM sign we would all be happy.
anon-1ror

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 14 2021, 8:04 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

He’s just jealous cause that RV is nicer than his house.
anon-pq01

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:53 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

The house with all the huge Trump signs last year and the RV now in the driveway belongs to the guy who runs RA Nichols plumbing. Someone needs to clean his pipes
a neighbor-4982

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 15 2021, 8:47 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

First, what happened to Freedom of Speech. I do not like Trump, but Anthony has the Freedom to hang signs supporting whatever politician he likes. As to the trailer, if there is an Ordinance that says he cannot park it there, enforce the Ordinance. If not, why lambast him here? Anthony is a great neighbor and would do anything to help a neighbor. We are glad he is our neighbor. Btw, his family has been in that house and his entire family have been great neighbors for over 75 years!

How about the rest of behaving more neighborly!!
a neighbor-4982

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 15 2021, 8:48 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

First, what happened to Freedom of Speech. I do not like Trump, but Anthony has the Freedom to hang signs supporting whatever politician he likes. As to the trailer, if there is an Ordinance that says he cannot park it there, enforce the Ordinance. If not, why lambast him here? Anthony is a great neighbor and would do anything to help a neighbor. We are glad he is our neighbor. Btw, his family has been in that house and his entire family have been great neighbors for over 75 years!

How about the rest of you behaving more neighborly!!
anon-00q5

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 15 2021, 9:18 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

anon-pq01 wrote:
The house with all the huge Trump signs last year and the RV now in the driveway belongs to the guy who runs RA Nichols plumbing. Someone needs to clean his pipes

This sounds like a job for Cranbury’s own Progressive Super-Zero Champion… “Pipsqueak Pat”. He has no problem threatening to harass people at their houses, in the name of tolerance!
anon-42qo

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 15 2021, 12:12 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

anon-pq01 wrote:

What is it with people advocating violence? People have a right to freedom of speech without fearing being attacked. If his RV is parked legally then it’s fine. posts like the above recommending violence need to be removed and posters banned.
anon-n7q0

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 15 2021, 1:31 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

anon-42qo wrote:
anon-pq01 wrote:

What is it with people advocating violence? People have a right to freedom of speech without fearing being attacked. If his RV is parked legally then it’s fine. posts like the above recommending violence need to be removed and posters banned.

Relax all you thin skinned types I think the pipe comment was a weak pun referring to plumbing
anon-pp76

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 15 2021, 1:54 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

The trailer does not bug me, what bugs me is the Penske service station that is going up on Routs 130. During candidates night, the traffic on Route 130 was mentioned as an issue; certainly having the giant Penske eyesore traffic clogging service center there doesn't help. Just wish the TC and planners that approved this and had their hands in that (Glenn, Jay, Dan) over the years would have had a little bit more foresight. Other "organizations" applied to build on that piece of land, but some people apparently were against it.

RV doesn't bother me, the truck traffic on a Rt 130 bugs me, and there is nothing really we can do other than build the bridge across the wetlands, which may cost $20Million by the time it gets going and is finished --- if ever.
anon-p3o1

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 15 2021, 2:45 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

You can thank the good ol boy Slob racist Haselback for selling to Penseke. Even though it was his property and he can sell to whom ever he wants, he was in town for 100 years and didn’t care to much to stick the rest of us to benefit himself.
anon-7666

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 15 2021, 4:35 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

anon-pp76 wrote:
The trailer does not bug me, what bugs me is the Penske service station that is going up on Routs 130. During candidates night, the traffic on Route 130 was mentioned as an issue; certainly having the giant Penske eyesore traffic clogging service center there doesn't help. Just wish the TC and planners that approved this and had their hands in that (Glenn, Jay, Dan) over the years would have had a little bit more foresight. Other "organizations" applied to build on that piece of land, but some people apparently were against it.

RV doesn't bother me, the truck traffic on a Rt 130 bugs me, and there is nothing really we can do other than build the bridge across the wetlands, which may cost $20Million by the time it gets going and is finished --- if ever.

You clearly don’t understand how planning works. Towns can’t zone for one piece of land individually. The entire zone (area) has to be one way and that was done well before the TC members you cite. Once it is zoned an applicant goes before the Town planning or Zoning Board not the TC for approval. If people applied to build on that land they would have been first before the planning and zoning board. Show us where the planning and zoning denied other uses. And tell us what those uses where.
anon-opr0

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 15 2021, 6:21 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

anon-pp76 wrote:

Neither the Planning Board or TC have discretion to just deny applicants because they don't like the project or their opposition to it. They can try, but it's a great way for the Township to get sued and waste hundreds-of-thousands in legal fees being reversed, which is what has happened before and usually does. If the use is consistent with the zone, which can't be site-specific, mostly the planning board is confirming everything is consistent with our codes and considering minor variances for parking or signage, which can't be legally withheld if there is a reasonable hardship or reason for them. This notion that these boards or committees can just. say "we don't want a truck service station here so we'll say no" is total fiction. And I have no idea what you mean by "other organizations" applying to build on it. It was sold to Penske by a private owner who was legally entitled to sell the the highest bidder, or any bidder he pleased.

The zoning itself that made all this possible was set several decades ago. If you want to find a time machine and complain to that planning board or TC, go for it. But their decisions are one of the reasons we have one of the best ratios of home values to property taxes in the county.
anon-n12p

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:37 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

Glenn would know, and yeah, speak to the zoning officer too.
anon; o432-2ooq

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 18 2021, 9:16 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Huge Rv Reply with quote

Cranbury code:::
House trailers and recreational vehicles. One unoccupied house trailer or recreational vehicle owned by the property owner shall be permitted on a lot. The trailer or vehicle shall be garaged or parked no closer to the side or rear property line than the required side or rear yard setback for the principal structure upon the lot. The trailer or vehicle shall be parked behind the face of the residential structure even if the structure is located behind the required front yard setback.
Add that to the illegal driveway cut that was done where the town did not enforce that rule either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2