looking for sale by owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich and Karen

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 7 2006, 8:36 pm EDT    Post subject: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

Hi, we have been looking for a house now for about a year. WE have been dealing with an agent but we have had no luck, I think is due to the price range that we are in. Its also difficult to find for sale by owner homes, be cause we live a couple of hours away.

would love to hear from for sale by owners if you are out there. we are in the 500,000 range.
Thanks,
Rich and Karen
None

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 8 2006, 10:53 am EDT    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

Check this one out...it's not "by owner" but it could be in your price range.
http://www.forumsrus.com/forum/cranbury/viewtopic.php?t=734&sid=06a04a67d05dc9b36c64fa616cb56d02
john

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 8 2006, 11:23 am EDT    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

None wrote:
Check this one out...it's not "by owner" but it could be in your price range.
http://www.forumsrus.com/forum/cranbury/viewtopic.php?t=734&sid=06a04a67d05dc9b36c64fa616cb56d02

The asking price of the above is pretty good.

The neighboring one is also for sale (by owner); the asking price is muchh higher though ($685,000).

Quote:

Cranbury Village 19 N. Main St. Historic District c. 1850 1st fl- 5 rooms, 1/2 bath 2nd fl- 5 rooms, full bath Updated eat-in kitchen 3 porches, 1 screened Gardens, Paw Paw Patch $685,000 By appt. 609-395-0670.

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 10 2006, 12:37 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

for sale by owner doesn't usually mean a bargain anyway. You may get lucky with an FSBO priced too low, but it isn't so common. Everything I was looking at that was FSBO in my recent search was subsequently listed with a broker for less. I eventually gave up looking at FSBOs.
None

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 10 2006, 1:31 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

What are you looking for in a house? How many beds, baths etc.?
Rich and Karen

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 10 2006, 9:39 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies, We are looking for a 3 Bedroom, about 1700sq ft or more, and somthing thats not on too busy of a road. I saw a couple of homes for sale today on Griggs but was not interested. The search continues. Thanks again

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 20 2006, 8:23 am EST    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

Have you found what you were looking for?

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 22 2006, 12:01 am EST    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

I have not had any luck, still looking

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 2 2007, 2:55 pm EST    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

When would you be looking to move???

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 4 2007, 7:55 am EST    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

Would you be interested in a 3 Bed, 1.5 Bath, a little more than 1000 sq. ft. living space, on .93 acre in great in town neighborhood?
W

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 4 2007, 1:02 pm EST    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Would you be interested in a 3 Bed, 1.5 Bath, a little more than 1000 sq. ft. living space, on .93 acre in great in town neighborhood?

I am interested. Could you please provide your address so that I can do a drive by? Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 4 2007, 1:04 pm EST    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

Would like to get in touch with you rather than post address here.
Rich and Karen

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 4 2007, 7:08 pm EST    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

Yes I would be interested can you give me a phone # to call

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 5 2007, 8:05 am EST    Post subject: Re: looking for sale by owner Reply with quote

Please email me @ fsbocranbury@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> House For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1