Montessori Preschool Academy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janey

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 26 2005, 1:24 pm EDT    Post subject: Montessori Preschool Academy Reply with quote

Does anyone on the board have any info on Montessori Preschool Academy? I would like to send my child there this fall and would like to hear about your experience there.

Thanks,
Janey
kathy

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 26 2005, 1:52 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Montessori Preschool Academy Reply with quote

I have a two year old daughter who is currently with Montessori Preschool Academy. She has been there for one and half years now.

She seems to like it there.

The tuition is cheaper than my previous day care.

They have very flexible fee schedules. For example, you pay less if you enroll for 4 days per week.

Janey wrote:
Does anyone on the board have any info on Montessori Preschool Academy? I would like to send my child there this fall and would like to hear about your experience there.

Thanks,
Janey
Janey

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2005, 10:17 am EDT    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Kathy: Thanks for the response. I believe this montessori is right off of Rte. 130. Do you think noise levels are bothersome within the school? Are they montessori accredited? Do you know how long they have been operating?

Thanks,
Janey
Kathy

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2005, 1:22 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

I did not notice traffic noise when I was indide to get my daughter.

It's probably not as good as the Goddard School of Piscataway where my older daughter was enrolled (she is in Cranbury school now), but less expensive. I believe they charge the same tuition for kids young and old, unlike Goddard.

The place looks clean and well organized to me. The space inside is a bit small given the number of kids there.

I don't know whether they are montessori accredited or how long they have been in business.

Here is their webpage:

http://www.montessoripreschoolacademy.com/

It's a good idea to pay them a visit. Wink

Janey wrote:
Kathy: Thanks for the response. I believe this montessori is right off of Rte. 130. Do you think noise levels are bothersome within the school? Are they montessori accredited? Do you know how long they have been operating?

Thanks,
Janey

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 27 2007, 11:48 am EST    Post subject: Re: Montessori Preschool Academy Reply with quote

looks too crowded and they dont take that well care of children. some of my friends have seen them misbehaving with chlidren. not all teachers are certified. my daugher goes there and i am planning to take her out. they could not even take care of their lunch. we do not eat chicken and they gave my daughter twice inspite if telling them specifically. i could not imagine if they give some allegric food to your children if you are ordering from them.

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 2 2007, 3:49 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Montessori Preschool Academy Reply with quote

I agree that the place looks crowded. I buy lunch meal ($2.5 per meal) for my 4 year old daughter and pizza for Fridays.

If you pack your own lunch, then your kid will eat exactly what you want her to eat, right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> School | Parenting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1