Good lawyer for a Living Trust revision
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Financial | Stocks | Mutual Funds
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 25 2008, 11:46 am EDT    Post subject: Good lawyer for a Living Trust revision Reply with quote

We have a Living Trust / Will and need to revise it since all the major assets (home, etc.) and even the number of kids/beneficiaries has changed. We lived elsewhere when it was created so we need a good attorney recommendation. We don't want to start over, just revise it to include the latest assets and beneficiaries and adjust for NJ as necessary.

Thanks for any leads.

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 25 2008, 1:43 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good lawyer for a Living Trust revision Reply with quote

Frank Brennan Jr is in town and although I've never used him, other people I know are happy with him.

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 25 2008, 1:54 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good lawyer for a Living Trust revision Reply with quote

Bill Bunting is really good - he lives in town and works out of Princeton.... Have used him for years and know lots of others who have too
guest 2

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 26 2008, 8:55 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Good lawyer for a Living Trust revision Reply with quote

There is an attorney with Frank Brennan's office, Rob Morris. Wharton undergrad and Vanderbilt for law school. He does a lot of trust, estates and wills. I understand he is very good and also pleasant to deal with.

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 27 2008, 12:09 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Good lawyer for a Living Trust revision Reply with quote

Contact info?

Thanks.
guest 2

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 27 2008, 10:23 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Good lawyer for a Living Trust revision Reply with quote

Rob Morris and Frank Brennan-395-5533

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 27 2008, 4:35 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Good lawyer for a Living Trust revision Reply with quote

Bill Bunting - (609) 921-2650
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Financial | Stocks | Mutual Funds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1