Cranbury commercial property $599,000 (N. Main St.)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 1 2008, 5:53 pm EDT    Post subject: Cranbury commercial property $599,000 (N. Main St.) Reply with quote

$599,000
57 N. Main St.
Year Built: 1900
Lot Size: 0.09 Acres
Square Feet: 2,614
MLS #: 5392236 or 901428

Great opportunity to own a turn-key restaurant business. Well established restaurant, located in a premier downtown location. Features 32 seats plus outdoor seating, corner lot with high visibility, adjacent to public parking lot. Includes business, building, and all furniture and fixtures.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 1 2008, 6:18 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury commercial property $599,000 (N. Main St.) Reply with quote

Let's make this the library. We evenget the outdoor seating for reading with a cup of coffee. Plus it's half the price of the library Laughing Only thing better would be if it were the bookworm, we wouldn't even need to buy more books Very Happy .
Traveler

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 1 2008, 7:05 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury commercial property $599,000 (N. Main St.) Reply with quote

This is the Hot Wok. I've eaten there a few times but what was quite evident on each occasion, was the noticeable lack of patrons.
takeouts

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 1 2008, 8:50 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury commercial property $599,000 (N. Main St.) Reply with quote

My wife buys take-outs about once or twice a week when she is to busy to cook. We like their food.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 2 2008, 10:45 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury commercial property $599,000 (N. Main St.) Reply with quote

I'm not surprised that Hot Wok wants to leave. I did not find the food very good. In fact, it made me feel sick. I called and asked if they used MSG and they told me "no". I called their sister restaurant and they said "yes" we use MSG. Doesnt make sense that one would be different from the other. After eating there twice and feeling sick both times I gave up on the place. I was sad because I like to support restaurants and business in Cranbury. My favorites for chinese/asian type food would be: Tiger Noodles in Princeton, Sunny Garden (by Rt. 1), and Elements of Asia (Quakerbridge Rd). Sorry Hot Wok, I tried!

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 2 2008, 4:08 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury commercial property $599,000 (N. Main St.) Reply with quote

Bring back the cranbury market Surprised)

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 2 2008, 5:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury commercial property $599,000 (N. Main St.) Reply with quote

I was thinking a Deli/Bagel shop would go perfect in that spot. However, for 599K, you need to sell a lot of bagels.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 2 2008, 8:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury commercial property $599,000 (N. Main St.) Reply with quote

A market would be a perfect addition. I'd never need to get in the car again.

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 4 2008, 9:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury commercial property $599,000 (N. Main St.) Reply with quote

This is a shame. The people who work there a very friendly and the food is great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> House For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1