Is anyone else not that enthused by the Blue Rooster?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Radom Thoughts | Sports | Kitchen Sink
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 12 2008, 7:14 am EST    Post subject: Re: Is anyone else not that enthused by the Blue Rooster? Reply with quote

And you're not eating a real meal. BTW, Teddy's is a diner, the BR is not. Understand the types of restaurants to understand pricing.
Jay T.

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 12 2008, 7:29 am EST    Post subject: Re: Is anyone else not that enthused by the Blue Rooster? Reply with quote

I have to say, I too think $13.00 per person for a full breakfast is in line with the market. You are paying for the ability to sit in a nice place, have a healthy breakfast, and relax. Any other place, but Cranbury and that price is in line with what one expects from this type of restaurant. My wife and I go to the Ameriana and the cost is always around $28.00 excl. tip (pancakes, sausage, HC, an omlette, 2 OJ's). Teddy's is a bit less. We go to the BR and the price is comparable to the Americana, but a lot less grease.
Jersey Dad

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 12 2008, 8:10 am EST    Post subject: Re: Is anyone else not that enthused by the Blue Rooster? Reply with quote

Whether you prefer breakfast at Teddy's or the Blue Rooster, patronizing local businesses helps keep taxes lower for all of us.

I'll take two eggs over medium with lower taxes on the side, please. Order up!

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 12 2008, 8:53 am EST    Post subject: Re: Is anyone else not that enthused by the Blue Rooster? Reply with quote

Agree with the above post.

Large number of customers is needed to maintain the same profit for low margin businesses like McDonald's. BR's business model (higher profit margin for a better dinning experience) makes sense in Cranbury.

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 12 2008, 9:16 am EST    Post subject: Re: Is anyone else not that enthused by the Blue Rooster? Reply with quote

I thought the food is good, but the owner is a bit snobbish.

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 12 2008, 10:49 am EST    Post subject: Re: Is anyone else not that enthused by the Blue Rooster? Reply with quote

We ate there when they opened and found the food very good and the staff very nice. It looks to me that they run a very nice business. I wish them success!! I agree with other posters, we need more business in Cranbury! And places to eat are tops on my list...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Radom Thoughts | Sports | Kitchen Sink All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2