ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Blogs by Cranbury Residents
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 5:08 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

As far as what the police will do about it, I am not sure. I filed the police report on Sunday and it was completed by the Cranbury police on Monday morning. However as of Tuesday, the police had not started the investigating and had not forwarded the report to the animal control officer. I had contacted him myself.

Unfortunately, if the previous attack was not filed with the proper authorities, he may just get off with a warning and everybody may still be at risk, INCLUDING SMALL CHILDREN. That is why we need to act as a community to make sure this does not happen again in our town. We do not need a small child to be mauled!

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 5:43 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

It's a small community. If each of us reading this called the police department to register our concern about the danger to our pets and kids, chances are they will quickly get the message and properly prioritize it. I have no idea what is within their authority to do, but it couldn't hurt...
42 north main???

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 5:58 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Is that across from Teddy's? Is that where it happened?

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 6:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
It's a small community. If each of us reading this called the police department to register our concern about the danger to our pets and kids, chances are they will quickly get the message and properly prioritize it. I have no idea what is within their authority to do, but it couldn't hurt...

Great idea. Then let's all get pitchforks and torches.

Get a grip. The victims of this incident have reported it to the authorities. Those of us not involved should butt out.
JerseyGirl

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 8:24 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Great idea. Then let's all get pitchforks and torches.

Get a grip. The victims of this incident have reported it to the authorities. Those of us not involved should butt out.

To the person that said get the pitchforks r u a A** Hole!!!! We r talking about a dog that did nothing wrong!!! So i guess if this was ur dog and someone said that to u it would be ok!!! These people r upset and hurt to what happened to there pet not just a dog but a member of there family!!! Its people like u that make the world what it is today!!! UR A LOOSER big time!!!! And ur right u should BUTT OUT!!! This sight is for infomation only we dont need to hear ur mouth running only about bull sh**!!! So do us all a favor leave ur dum comments to ur self it looks like u dont have a life!!! I for one hope ur dog is doing well my prayer and thoughts r with u and ur family i hope all is well!!!
P.S And if anyone else wants to leave a dum comment like this A** Hole did PLEASE do not bother!!! Remember if this was ur pet u wouldnt want anyone saying anything negative!!! Just lend ur support and prayers to them. After all this is a innocent dog we r talking about!!! God Bless

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 9:32 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Might I suggest a Prozac!

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 9:35 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Jersey Girl, was all that cursing necessary? Where did you learn to spell? We are not texting here, please do not kill the English language like you did.

Guest is allowed to post whatever he/she wants, just like you or I. This is America and we are all entitled to our opinions.

I agree with guest, let's stay out of it !
hitter

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 9:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

I'll bring a baseball bat with me when I walk by the house with my kids.

If the dog try to attack my kids, I'll hit the dog with the bat.

You keep a pet, not an attack dog!

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 9:44 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

hitter wrote:

You keep a pet, not an attact dog!

Remind your children, look out for the crazy man with the bat.

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 9:54 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:

Why is that how YOU deal with life when tragedy happens?

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 10:04 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope. I go on the internet, try to form a mob and march on someone's home.

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 10:12 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think your statement above is fair.

I original poster and people posted here do not intend to form a mob and march to the home. Most people want to be cautious when walking by the home, especially with small kids. I think this is a reasonable response.

The dog owner must take action to prevent future attacks; this is not unreasonable if you own a pet like that.

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 10:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

U sound like ur DEMENTED !!!! Maybe u should not have access to the internet!
Jersey Girl

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 10:46 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Jersey Girl, was all that cursing necessary? Where did you learn to spell? We are not texting here, please do not kill the English language like you did.

Guest is allowed to post whatever he/she wants, just like you or I. This is America and we are all entitled to our opinions.

I agree with guest, let's stay out of it !

There is nothing wrong with my spelling maybe u cant read!!! And ur right we r all entitled to our own opinions. Just make sure it is reasonable! We all live in the same town we r all here to help eachother! Lets not forget what we r all talking about the little dog! And to protect our kids and pets! This subject is OVER!!!

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 10:48 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
hitter wrote:

You keep a pet, not an attact dog!

Remind your children, look out for the crazy man with the bat.

And the person writing this crap above!!!

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 11:10 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

[quote="Guest"][quote="Guest"][quote="Guest"]Might I suggest a Prozac![/quote]

Why is that how YOU deal with life when tragedy happens?[/quote]

Nope. I go on the internet, try to form a mob and march on someone's home.[/quote]

Are you the schmuck who let the dog out to attack...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Blogs by Cranbury Residents All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3