Blue Cross Blue Shield
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 17 2009, 6:47 am EST    Post subject: Blue Cross Blue Shield Reply with quote

In January my wife and I will have Blue Cross Blue Shield. Does anyone have them and can you recommend a primary care physican? It seems there are not a lot of doctors who take them in the area.

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 17 2009, 2:29 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Blue Cross Blue Shield Reply with quote

We switched in February from AmeriHeath to Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield. BCBS has been absolutly terrible. We will be going back to Amerihealth next year.

There are quite a few local doctors that accept either provider but do not come up in the individual provider directories. The best way to find a good doctor is to call their office and ask if they participate with the insurance provider that you are using.

I've been with Plainsboro Family Physicians for nearly 20 years now. They are really great doctors that work with kids and adults.
JD

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 17 2009, 2:38 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Blue Cross Blue Shield Reply with quote

Newman and Bordieri in Monroe take my BCBS. Their office staff can be a pain, but the docs spend a lot of time with their patients and seem very knowledgable. They also have evening and weekend hours and their office is close to the turnpike entrance.
Their # is (732) 521-1210

Good luck.
JD

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 18 2009, 8:38 am EST    Post subject: Re: Blue Cross Blue Shield Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
We switched in February from AmeriHeath to Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield. BCBS has been absolutly terrible. We will be going back to Amerihealth next year.

There are quite a few local doctors that accept either provider but do not come up in the individual provider directories. The best way to find a good doctor is to call their office and ask if they participate with the insurance provider that you are using.

I've been with Plainsboro Family Physicians for nearly 20 years now. They are really great doctors that work with kids and adults.

I have to agree, Plainsboro Family Physicians are great doctors, we have been going to them for over 10 years and know a lot of people who do use them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> School | Parenting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1