Main Street Parking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quest

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 2 2009, 6:47 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Main Street Parking Reply with quote

What a strange bunch of people, no wonder the town is running wild.

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 2 2009, 6:52 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Main Street Parking Reply with quote

Quest wrote:
What a strange bunch of people, no wonder the town is running wild.

Quest,

For someone who is claiming to be old time Cranbury and longing for the old days you don't seem to be doing anything positive to keep that goal. Here are two posts about what's good and you post the above. If you're complaining then either you have to see some good or why even bother living where your miserable. I like the thread turn the last two posts. Or perhaps you just like to stir the pot.

So- What do you like about Cranbury?
Quest

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 4 2009, 11:18 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Main Street Parking Reply with quote

What was with all the cones again today? I had to park so far away from the post office it was ridiculous ! Why don't we just cone off main street all together.

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 4 2009, 11:33 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Main Street Parking Reply with quote

Quest wrote:
What was with all the cones again today? I had to park so far away from the post office it was ridiculous ! Why don't we just cone off main street all together.

What's the purpose of having legs??

How far did you walk? People pay money to work out. This is free. Use them while you can!

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 5 2009, 8:14 am EST    Post subject: Re: Main Street Parking Reply with quote

The town was out yesterday triming the dead limbs and trees so they would not fall on our kids walking home or our cars. To do that they need space on the road. Which means coning off spots. They can't wait for drivers to move their cars.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5