Math Physics Chemistry Tutoring for Students of All Ages
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Local Business Ads (FREE)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shyam Modi

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 10 2010, 3:51 pm EST    Post subject: Math Physics Chemistry Tutoring for Students of All Ages Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Shyam Modi and I am a senior at Princeton High School and a resident of Cranbury. I'm looking to make some money to pay for college, and I am confident that you or someone you know could definitely benefit from my tutoring services.

Math at ALL levels:
-Pre-algebra
-Algebra 1
-Algebra 2
-Geometry
-Pre-Calculus
-Calculus
-Multivarialble Calculus
-Linear Algebra
-SAT Math Preparation (for the regular SAT and the SAT Subject Test)

Physics at ALL levels:
-Introductory Physics / Physics 1
-AP Physics
-Higher Level Physics

Chemistry
-Introductory Chemistry / Chemistry 1
-AP Chemistry
-SAT Chemistry Subject Test

I am looking for work now (during the school year) and also during the summer. If you are interested or would like additional information, please call me at (609) 575-0793 or email me at symodi@gmail.com. I can provide references as well as as credentials (2 years of Physics and 1 year of math studied at Princeton University as a high school student, 800 on SAT Math, 800 on SAT Level 2 Math, 800 on SAT Chemistry, etc.)

Thank you!
Jeff M.

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 10 2010, 5:22 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Math Physics Chemistry Tutoring for Students of All Ages Reply with quote

Shyam,

I don't have kids who are old enough to need your services. However, you should be congratulated for this effort and doing this to earn money for school.
Shyam Modi

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 14 2010, 2:19 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Math Physics Chemistry Tutoring for Students of All Ages Reply with quote

Thanks, I appreciate it. Hopefully people will hear about me through ads like this and through word of mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Local Business Ads (FREE) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1