Looking for a Doctor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 14 2010, 9:55 am EDT    Post subject: Looking for a Doctor Reply with quote

I'm in the market for a new doctor (primary care physician / internist). My current one is not very good (he's fine but the office has overgrown and therefore you never actually see him, even when they promise you will) and too far away (about a 40 minute drive each way). So I'm looking for a great doctor that actually sees their own patients and is local (and they need to accept AETNA insurance). Thanks for any suggestions.
neighbor

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 14 2010, 2:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Looking for a Doctor Reply with quote

Try Dr Gabriela Bowers in East Windsor. Her office is on corner of Old Trenton & P'ton H'town Road. They are very timely and accept Aetna.

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 14 2010, 3:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Looking for a Doctor Reply with quote

neighbor wrote:
Try Dr Gabriela Bowers in East Windsor. Her office is on corner of Old Trenton & P'ton H'town Road. They are very timely and accept Aetna.

Thanks. I actually tried that practice earlier today based on someone's verbal recommendation. They said I would have to sign-up for a waiting list, wait "at least" several months, then have a consultation appointment, after which I could get in line for a regular appointment. In the meantime if I had any problems (like the need to refill a prescription) I would have to go to an urgent care provider (which on my insurance plan would cost a fortune). This was for any of the three doctors in the practice, not just her.

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 14 2010, 5:13 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Looking for a Doctor Reply with quote

Dr Newman and Dr Bordieri, forsgate dr in Monroe are great and have excellent hours.

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 14 2010, 11:31 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Looking for a Doctor Reply with quote

Dr. Tim Sass........Witherspoon St. Princeton
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1