New pool installers?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 19 2010, 8:07 am EDT    Post subject: New pool installers? Reply with quote

I am looking for recommendations for new pool installation companies. I would like to get several competitive quotes and suggestions.

Thanks.
guest4545

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 19 2010, 5:48 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New pool installers? Reply with quote

Do not use Cranbury Pool and Spa . Cranbury Pool uses parolees and convicts on work release to do their work. You do not want to do business with them or allow them to be on your property. The owner and his wife are scumbags and liars. Valley Pool in Hamilton is also pretty bad, also dishonest.

I have never had National in Robbinsville do any work major work but they are pretty decent to deal with for minor repairs and buying supplies.

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 19 2010, 6:58 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New pool installers? Reply with quote

guest4545 wrote:
Do not use Cranbury Pool and Spa . Cranbury Pool uses parolees and convicts on work release to do their work. You do not want to do business with them or allow them to be on your property. The owner and his wife are scumbags and liars. Valley Pool in Hamilton is also pretty bad, also dishonest.

I have never had National in Robbinsville do any work major work but they are pretty decent to deal with for minor repairs and buying supplies.

How many pools have you built to have so many first hand negative experiences?
guest4545

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 20 2010, 9:37 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New pool installers? Reply with quote

Only 1 pool built. I have just dealt with both of those contractors(Cranbury and Valley)
two more options

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 20 2010, 9:45 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New pool installers? Reply with quote

Two more options: Anthony-Sylvan and Swim-Mor.

I have a 20 year-old Sylvan in-ground pool. It still works.

My neighbor just installed a Swim-Mor pool; no idea about the quality of their work.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 20 2010, 10:06 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New pool installers? Reply with quote

We have a sylvan too. We had some issues initially, but they came right out drained the pool, fixed the issues and it is great now.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 20 2010, 11:19 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New pool installers? Reply with quote

Isn't a Sylvan a brand of vinlyn liner pool? That's fine, but I am looking for specific recommendations of local contractors to install it. So far someone has un-recommended two local contractors but that doesn't leave me anyone positively recommended.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 20 2010, 11:22 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New pool installers? Reply with quote

Sorry, I see Swim-Mor is local so I will check them out. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 20 2010, 11:41 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New pool installers? Reply with quote

Sylvan pools was bought by another company. It's called Anthony & Sylvan Pools now.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 20 2010, 6:10 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New pool installers? Reply with quote

hahahahaha.............but ex-convicts make for cheap labor.
Who do you think works the kitchens in all the fine-dining restaurants??????

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 4 2011, 6:31 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New pool installers? Reply with quote

Convicts make for cheap labor..but do you want them in your backyard? Stay away from Cranbury Pool and Spa.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Home Sweet Home All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1