bathroom addition/redesign?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 10 2010, 8:55 pm EST    Post subject: Re: bathroom addition/redesign? Reply with quote

I've had Kaiser work at my home. They were fair priced, professional and did great work. I'm happy to work with them and other local businesses. It's too bad that more people can't just post an honest opinion about good work done in town.

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 12 2010, 4:04 pm EST    Post subject: Re: bathroom addition/redesign? Reply with quote

If you plan on hiring someone from the immediate area. plan on spending about twice as much as you should!

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 12 2010, 5:01 pm EST    Post subject: Re: bathroom addition/redesign? Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
If you plan on hiring someone from the immediate area. plan on spending about twice as much as you should!

Versus from where?

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 12 2010, 6:02 pm EST    Post subject: Re: bathroom addition/redesign? Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Versus from where?

Start with the Pine Barrens area!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 13 2010, 7:14 am EST    Post subject: Re: bathroom addition/redesign? Reply with quote

Regardless of the face that Don Herr and Charlie Smith are plumbers, I assure you they have a lot of experience designing and planning projects like a master bathroom. I am not knocking any of the other suggestions that have been posted on this thread, all I am saying is don't rule them out. As a previous poster said, when doing a project like this, it really is helpful to do some research and get some different prices and opinions. You want someone whom you can work well with and collaborate ideas. Hope this was helpful. Good luck!

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 13 2010, 7:19 am EST    Post subject: Re: bathroom addition/redesign? Reply with quote

Wow that was supposed to say regardless of the FACT. I hope you can take my post seriously considering the fact I can't even spell...lol

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 13 2010, 7:19 am EST    Post subject: Re: bathroom addition/redesign? Reply with quote

I agree, get multiple estimates from multiple contractors. This way you can compare prices but most of all each one may have different design ideas that you may want to go with. You could take one idea from contractor A and one from Contractor B and hire contractor C to install both.

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 14 2010, 9:47 pm EST    Post subject: Re: bathroom addition/redesign? Reply with quote

Sounds like a great idea.............. Invite a group of contractors to come to your home (unpaid) at your convenience to give you free ideas with no intention of ever hiring them.
What is wrong with you ? What type of job do you have ? How you would you feel if you really needed a job and interviewed with a company that was only interested in "taking" your ideas and not really interested in hiring you. Absolutely a job not worth having.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Home Sweet Home All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2