Day care recommendations?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Fink

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 1 2012, 8:03 pm EST    Post subject: Day care recommendations? Reply with quote

Hi All -

Can anyone offer recommendations for a local day care (Cranbury, So Bruns, or East Windsor) without breaking the bank? I need a solution for a few months.

Thanks!
neighbor

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 5 2012, 5:49 am EST    Post subject: Re: Day care recommendations? Reply with quote

Harmony is pretty good. Lots of rules, but the teachers are solid and the kids learn a lot and love attending.
Day Care

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 5 2012, 11:01 am EST    Post subject: Re: Day care recommendations? Reply with quote

The Presbyterian Church has a good day care program
Nursery school

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 5 2012, 1:37 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Day care recommendations? Reply with quote

Day Care wrote:

We love CPNS. However, it' not really a 3 month solution as the original poster requested. It's a nursery school with enrichment programs. We only do mornings and no programs so I can't say when the last class ends.
Elyse Mauger

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 11 2012, 8:41 am EST    Post subject: Re: Day care recommendations? Reply with quote

We recommend Bright Horizons on Route 130. Our 4 year old loves going and is learning a lot. She has a great teacher that is both nurturing and structured. Their 2 year old teacher is also fabulous. The center is open from 7 to 7.

If you would like to speak, please email me at elysemauger@yahoo.com.

Good luck with your search.
Elyse
Doctor Fink

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 11 2012, 3:57 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Day care recommendations? Reply with quote

Nursery school wrote:
Day Care wrote:

We love CPNS. However, it' not really a 3 month solution as the original poster requested. It's a nursery school with enrichment programs. We only do mornings and no programs so I can't say when the last class ends.

I should have clarified - my child is too young for CPNS, and the "few months" I mentioned was until they were old enough to attend.
Doctor Fink

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 11 2012, 4:02 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Day care recommendations? Reply with quote

Elyse Mauger wrote:
We recommend Bright Horizons on Route 130. Our 4 year old loves going and is learning a lot. She has a great teacher that is both nurturing and structured. Their 2 year old teacher is also fabulous. The center is open from 7 to 7.

If you would like to speak, please email me at elysemauger@yahoo.com.

Good luck with your search.
Elyse

Thank you for your recommendation. We did use another Bright Horizons center briefly and liked it. Unfortunately, the hours it's open and it's location on 130 doesn't click with our schedules. That's a REALLY tough location on 130 - coming from the south, you have to drive up past the Quick Chek to turn around, drop off, then turn around again to get North Bound again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> School | Parenting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1