Cranbury home for sale $559,000 (reduced) (sold)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maplewood

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 1 2005, 10:33 pm EDT    Post subject: Cranbury home for sale $559,000 (reduced) (sold) Reply with quote

$649,000
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
MLS#: 605635

(SOLD)

Single Family Property
County: Middlesex County
Subdivision: CRANBURY
Year Built: 1820
3 total bedroom(s)
2.5 total bath(s)
2 total full bath(s)
1 total half bath(s)
7 total rooms
Two story
Master bedroom
Living room
Dining room
Family room
Kitchen
Basement
Laundry room
Fireplace(s)
Fireplace features: Woodburning fireplace
Heating features: Forced air heating, Multiple zone heating
Central air conditioning
Interior features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas range, Kitchen exhaust, Gas heating fuel, Electric service availble, Multiple zoned cooling system, Gas water heater, Breakfast bar, Eat In kitchen, Kitchen island, Carpet, Ceramic tile flooring, Wood finished floors, Partial basement, Formal dining room, Dining room on first level, Family room on first level, Kitchen on first level, Living room on first level, Powder room on first level, Master bathroom, Jacuzzi type tub, Shower stall, 3 bedrooms on second level, Laundry on second level, Main bathroom on second level
Exterior features: Deck, Fence or Wall, Public water supply, Public sewer available, 1 car wide driveway, Blacktop driveway, Extra garbage
Exterior construction: Clapboard
Roofing: Asphalt/shingle roof
Approximate lot is 40X166
School District: Cranbury/Princeton
price reduced

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2005, 7:52 am EST    Post subject: price reduced to $599,000. Reply with quote

price reduced to $599,000.
Rich

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 9 2005, 10:18 pm EST    Post subject: Taxes Reply with quote

Can you tell me what the taxes are on this home
Rich

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 9 2005, 10:36 pm EST    Post subject: street Reply with quote

How is this area of cranbury?
is it a nice block
Cranbury Resident

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 9 2005, 10:47 pm EST    Post subject: Re: street Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
How is this area of cranbury?
is it a nice block

The annual property tax should be less than $7,000.

Map of the house:
50 Maplewood Ave., Cranbury, NJ 08512

It may be time to drive by the house and see if you like Cranbury!

Wink

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10 2005, 4:09 pm EST    Post subject: house Reply with quote

I have been in Cranbury, Just not enough to know the more desireable areas
irene

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10 2005, 4:39 pm EST    Post subject: nice streets... Reply with quote

I have lived in Cranbury for 2 years. Maplewood Avenue is going through a period of change with a lot of renovation of old houses and is definately improving the street.

The street is in the historic part of the town, the village park is minutes walk away and the downtown area/schools/library/town hall is a walk away as well.

HOWEVER, the traffic on this street is pretty bad, people use it to by-pass Main Street, when school comes in/out bc the police stop traffice to let kids cross.

There are a few houses for sale in Cranbury by owner, you should check them out - drive around the town. There is one opposite the Cranbury Elms off Plainsboro road - that neighborhood is very tight knit and kid focused, as is the desirable neighbor hood known as Evans Track, by the lake.

Good luck!
Shadow Oaks Resident

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10 2005, 9:13 pm EST    Post subject: I like Shadow Oaks! Reply with quote

I moved into Shadow Oaks in 2002. My house is in the development across the Cranbury-Millstone Park. I really like the neighborhood.

I can jog confortable in the neighborhood. Dog lovers will appreciate that very much!

It's far away from the busy RT-130, so the traffic noise is minimal. In addition, my house is several blocks away from the rush-hour-busy Old Trenton Rd.

The house price in Shadow Oaks has gone up to between $750K to $850K now.

The chief reasons are a) the excellent Cranbury School and Princeton HS, b) the short supply of houses for sale.

Happy Holidays everyone!
tracker

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 22 2006, 1:36 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home for sale $599,000 (reduced) Reply with quote

Price reduced to $559,000.
Greg T.

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 18 2006, 11:33 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home for sale $559,000 (reduced) Reply with quote

I believe this is under contract - does any one know what the agreed upon price was?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> House For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1