Cranbury home $399,900 (Brainerd Dr.; pending)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
home

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 24 2014, 9:53 am EDT    Post subject: Cranbury home $399,900 (Brainerd Dr.; pending) Reply with quote

$539,900
Beds 4 Bed
Baths 2 Full, 1 Half Bath
House Size 2,408 Sq Ft
Lot Size 0.4 Acres
Year Built 1953
new price: $479,900
new price: $399,900 (reduced)
$385,000 (sold)

Charming Ranch home. Great location near lake. Walk to town. Newer updated eat in kitchen w/oak cabinets, garden window, newer windows, built-in bench seating. Hardwood floors T/O. 3 Season Room. Family room w/large bay window overlooking oversized yard. Finished walkout basement (possible in-law suite) with full size windows and powder room. Newer heater and hot water heater. Blue Ribbon school walk to restaurants, park and shops.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/10-Brainerd-Dr_Cranbury_NJ_08512_M59156-73585
What's the deal?-052s

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 1 2014, 9:47 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $399,900 (Brainerd Dr.; pending) Reply with quote

I called the realtor about this house months ago and he told me it was going under contract and pretty much told me not to waste my time (or his). Is it still on the market?
anon-97on

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 1 2014, 11:32 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $399,900 (Brainerd Dr.; pending) Reply with quote

What's the deal?-052s wrote:
I called the realtor about this house months ago and he told me it was going under contract and pretty much told me not to waste my time (or his). Is it still on the market?

Looks like it's a short sale. Those tend to drag out and often fall out since the banks that has to sign-off on them often are super slow to approve and sometimes deny and buyers often decide to move on. Realtors hate short sales. But telling you it was a done deal unless the papers were signed sounds like bad, self-serving advice.
anon-052s

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 2 2014, 10:27 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $399,900 (Brainerd Dr.; pending) Reply with quote

anon-97on wrote:
What's the deal?-052s wrote:

Looks like it's a short sale. Those tend to drag out and often fall out since the banks that has to sign-off on them often are super slow to approve and sometimes deny and buyers often decide to move on. Realtors hate short sales. But telling you it was a done deal unless the papers were signed sounds like bad, self-serving advice.

Thanks for the advice. I'll reach out again.
Incomplete?-8rr1

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 17 2014, 12:39 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury home $399,900 (Brainerd Dr.; pending) Reply with quote

It seems like the listings on this site used to be more comprehensive. Now I see a number of houses for sale in town that are not listed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> House For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1