Township Police To Share Facilities With Robert Wood Johnson Paramedic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Home Sales Pricing Records
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-n842

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 10 2016, 7:42 am EDT    Post subject: Township Police To Share Facilities With Robert Wood Johnson Paramedic Reply with quote

CRANBURY, NJ – In an effort to share some Advanced Life Support (ALS), the Cranbury Police Department is opening its doors to regional mobile intensive care units.

During its Sept. 26 meeting, the Township Committee passed a resolution as part of its consent agenda, firming up a resource sharing agreement between the township's police department and the Robert Wood Johnson Health Network.

Specifically, the agreement allows the area RWJ ALS medic unit to use the township police parking lot and the unit's paramedics to use the police break room and restroom facilities on an as needed basis, according to Chief of Police Rickey Varga.

The agreement also states that the medic unit may be plugged into a township police charging receptacle in between assignments or during the medic’s meal breaks.

According to Chief Varga, this is important, especially during the winter months, to insure that the equipment on board will be ready to go when needed.

“I see this as a great benefit to the residents of our town,” Chief Varga said. “To have an Advanced Life Support unit stationed within the township is invaluable. It has been a pleasure working with the administration of RWJUH on this collaborative effort and I, along with my officers and staff, look forward to this partnership.”

According to its website, RWJ's ALS units serve the majority of Middlesex and Somerset counties and are strategically stationed throughout those counties in hospitals, police stations and fire departments, among other locations.

Covering more than 500 square miles, with approximately 500,000 residents, RWJ's ALS team responds to a variety of life-threatening emergencies, such as chest pain, cardiac arrest, shortness of breath, allergic reactions and serious motor vehicle accidents, according to the website.
anon-r970

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 10 2016, 8:23 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Township Police To Share Facilities With Robert Wood Johnson Paramedic Reply with quote

This is wonderful. What a benefit for Cranbury.

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 18 2016, 4:56 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Township Police To Share Facilities With Robert Wood Johnson Paramedic Reply with quote

Our Police are the best
anon-54r5

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 18 2016, 5:44 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Township Police To Share Facilities With Robert Wood Johnson Paramedic Reply with quote

I was driving through a town (not sure of the name as my GPS was taking me to a meeting) the other day. Half their Main Street was a blue center line, the other red. When I got to my meeting in Delaware I mentioned this to the person I was meeting with and was told there was an article in the paper about the town.

It was done to show respect to Police and Fire Fighters.

Why not do this on Main St to show support for our first responders?
anon-srr5

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 19 2016, 12:34 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Township Police To Share Facilities With Robert Wood Johnson Paramedic Reply with quote

Unfortunately Main St. is a county road, so that request would have to go there. Perhaps we could do it on a street the town owns.
Way to go!-0663

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 29 2016, 6:10 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Township Police To Share Facilities With Robert Wood Johnson Paramedic Reply with quote

Blue line down the middle of Main St. Cranbury P.D. you are appreciated! Thanks to whomever made this happen!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Home Sales Pricing Records All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1