Missing flags
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Garage Sale | ForSale Ads | Things to Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Main Street resident-ps1q

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 5 2016, 1:10 pm EDT    Post subject: Missing flags Reply with quote

Don't know if anyone else has had this problem but a few months ago someone took our St.Patrick's day flag that we had flying from our porch. We enjoy changing the flags for the seasons and holidays. I wasn't too happy about this but more upsetting was that last night sometime between 11:00 pm and early this morning our American flag has been stolen, I will be reporting this to the police, obviously not a huge loss but still quite upsetting to someone who has lived here for many years and has never had anything like this happen before. I f anyone else has experienced this problem or happens to see anything i would appreciate any information,
Thank you!!
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 5 2016, 7:41 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Missing flags Reply with quote

That is too bad. I've heard of people over the years missing things they too put out such as Christmas decorations. Hopefully the police will look as they drive around town.
anon-4440

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 7 2016, 10:17 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Missing flags Reply with quote

There is a flag by the lake (fire truck side) that looks out of place. Maybe yours?
anon-4440

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 7 2016, 11:33 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Missing flags Reply with quote

There is a flag by the lake (fire truck side) that looks out of place. Maybe yours?
anon-ps1q

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 7 2016, 6:28 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Missing flags Reply with quote

Thank you for mentioning one by the lake I actually saw it earlier today and even though the pole is broken the flag itself is fine, I will fly it again and hope that there will be no more problems!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Garage Sale | ForSale Ads | Things to Trade All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1