Breaking news: Library Blog discussion leads to recognizable changes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-1p50

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 12 2017, 5:22 pm EDT    Post subject: Breaking news: Library Blog discussion leads to recognizable changes Reply with quote

Great news all! I just heard some leaked information from the secret cave meeting room that the horrific library volunteers operate from.

It appears as though they've been reading this blog and they have decided to change all of the plans for the new library so that they can meet every single concern that you all have posted on here.

Oh wait, no. That didn't happen at all. In a shocking turn of events, it appears as though the vast majority of the township could care less about what a few naysayers type on here and are genuinely excited for their new beautiful public library.

On with the library and all of the horrors that are generally associated with libraries that you all mentioned here!
anon;oqs6-054q

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 12 2017, 8:38 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Breaking news: Library Blog discussion leads to recognizable changes Reply with quote

It sure appears that the blessing of the Committee has been given by all the members and we will be saddled in perpetuity with the financial burden of this memorial library for a select few of the township citizens.One thing that really burns me is that Mr. Mulligan is a tennant and pays no taxes to the township but spends our money like it is water!
anon-24q6

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 13 2017, 9:02 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Breaking news: Library Blog discussion leads to recognizable changes Reply with quote

Yes. Look at the laundry list of communities that have been destroyed by libraries. Going back to ancient times, libraries have been the downfall of numerous civilizations. Many of history's greatest minds have warned against the development of these horrific scholarly community centers.

As for Mr. Mulligan, I have no idea as to his current living arrangements. However, I do know two things:

1. Renters in a community do contribute to the tax base. Their landlords collect the rent and use it to pay their mortgage and taxes. At the end of the day, someone is living in a home and paying for it and taxes are being paid on that home. So, he and any other tenant in cranbury pay just as much in taxes as you ot I. With most homes in town. The homeowner pays their mortgage company who pays their taxes. With rental properties, the occupant pays their landlord who pays their mortgage company who pays the taxes. The fact that there is one more person between the occupant and the tax office makes no difference. At the end of the day, the occupants money is being used to pay the taxes. If you don't think that taxes are rolled into a tenants rent then, amazingly, you are even less intelligent then your post above indicates.

2. This one is not up for debate. People on this blog who come on here anonymously and name other people specifically are the scourge of our community. It is not the library that will cause a community divide or issue. It is the cowards on this blog that mention someone else's name specifically but do not put their own name to it.

I post anonymously on here as well. However, you do not see me mentioning anyone else specifically. Even other people who do mention people specifically at least do it only in the context of their public role. The fact that you would come on here and mention someone's private living arrangements is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.
anon-24q6

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 13 2017, 9:07 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Breaking news: Library Blog discussion leads to recognizable changes Reply with quote

PS. Your analogy is stupid and outdated. You were trying to indicate that he is spending money freely and easily. And so, you would have wanted to say that he is spending money like something that doesn't have much value. Water is a valuable commodity.

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 28 2017, 11:28 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Breaking news: Library Blog discussion leads to recognizable changes Reply with quote

These attacks are so poor. If you're going to make things up at least use your imagination better.

M. Mulligan - I don't know if he rents or owns. But at least say he rents for 1 dollar and therefore has no concern about taxes. That his plan is to educate his kids and leave. He tried for a land fill, but settled for a library.

Mr. Johnson- he holds secret meetings in a cave discussing chaucer and Steinbeck in indivisible code scheming to ruin Cranbury by building a library. His goal is a secret meetings. The Russians can't even hack him.

Ms. Goetz- per the board is a hardcore radical. Their weapon of course is libraries.

Mr. Cook- well, he has the plaque by the lake. So he's all about shiny objects with his name on them forever. Once he has N Main done with a library he'll focus on the east and west.

Mr. Taylor- very sinister. His grandparents moved here to raise their family knowing they would one day have a grandson to tutor and train for the TC. They knew he'd one day be faced with a library vote so was brainwashed to do so from birth. All coming to this one moment.

At least these are more entertaining lies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1