Recyling service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-2q10

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 18 2017, 2:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Recyling service Reply with quote

I see the discussion about garbage options. All seem similar enough.

My question is in regards to recycling. There is a cardboard dumpster at DPW yard which is great. However, the general pick up of once every two weeks is not sufficient for me. Sometimes it is even further apart if a holiday conflicts the pick up date.

Are there any private options for recycle pick ups more frequently that anyone knows of?

Also, I wonder why DPW yard can't have a can/bottle dumpster as well. Thoughts?
anon-42qq

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 18 2017, 2:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Recyling service Reply with quote

I pay $82.68, 96 gal, twice a week from Republic for 3 months- they raised it from $75.00 six month ago. You have to bargain a little - but try not to switch because they get you with the startup fees
anon-410s

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 18 2017, 3:31 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Recyling service Reply with quote

For recycling the town would have to pay if they had plastic and glass. The cardboard is there because cutting up cardboard would be a waste of man hours and since it's there already residents can use it as well.
There is also a metal recycling dumpster and the town gets money from scrap so I do take my large metal items to the DPW yard.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 22 2017, 10:13 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Recyling service Reply with quote

Thats for garbage or recycling?
anon-0115

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 25 2017, 12:20 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Recyling service Reply with quote

anon-42qq wrote:
I pay $82.68, 96 gal, twice a week from Republic for 3 months- they raised it from $75.00 six month ago. You have to bargain a little - but try not to switch because they get you with the startup fees

I paid $85.92 for 96 gal *once* per week pickup for 3 months! That's more expensive than your twice pickup.

There is something wrong with this company. I'll shop around for a better deal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1