How rude!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-41o1

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 11:21 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

I am the one who lives at 3 Holmes rd and have never answered someone back rudely about my dog I carry 2 poop bags with me on all walks and pick up after him and bring it back to my place or deposit it in the nearest trash pail if you have a problem with me please give me a call and I would be happy to discuss it with you as far as posting my address and telling people to bring their poop over I think you are going over board and for the one who thinks he can’t be controlled you are do wrong he does play very well with others stop hiding behind a nameless post
anon-051q

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 12:50 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-41o1 wrote:
I am the one who lives at 3 Holmes rd and have never answered someone back rudely about my dog I carry 2 poop bags with me on all walks and pick up after him and bring it back to my place or deposit it in the nearest trash pail if you have a problem with me please give me a call and I would be happy to discuss it with you as far as posting my address and telling people to bring their poop over I think you are going over board and for the one who thinks he can’t be controlled you are do wrong he does play very well with others stop hiding behind a nameless post

A couple of periods and a comma here and there would have helped this post tremendously. Also, your post is also a "nameless post."
Good Day, Sir.
anon-9046

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 7:31 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

I am a long time resident of silvers lane(30 years) and this just goes to show a classic case of cranbury township. This is half the reason why we have decided to sell our house. The people of the estates are very easy to pick out of a lineup. If you were to walk downtown you would be able to tell who lives in the esstates and what cars they drive because they are trash. For the people who pay real taxes, we should not have to worry about our neighbors leaving dog poop on my lawn!
anon-527p

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 8:17 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-9046 wrote:
I am a long time resident of silvers lane(30 years) and this just goes to show a classic case of cranbury township. This is half the reason why we have decided to sell our house. The people of the estates are very easy to pick out of a lineup. If you were to walk downtown you would be able to tell who lives in the esstates and what cars they drive because they are trash. For the people who pay real taxes, we should not have to worry about our neighbors leaving dog poop on my lawn!

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?
anon-527p

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 8:18 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

hmm, actually, he's friendlier than the little "sh***s that live in this area. This gossip-ridden town is filled with judgmental, bored assh****. I thought we were lacking children in the area, but clearly I was wrong. Maybe instead of focusing on where the dog s***s, some of y'all should be focusing on cleaning up your property. I can go ahead and name names but I'm sure y'all know who you are.
Anon-4pq6

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 22 2017, 7:50 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-9046 wrote:

Wow, 30 years? You must be really old. Selling your house is probably a good move. There are lots of retirement villages in Monroe for someone as old and cranky as you! Happy trails!
Cranonymous-2163

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 22 2017, 9:21 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-9046 wrote:

Are you referring to the Estates or Applewood? Because if you have really been a resident for 30 years you'd know that the Estates were there long before Silvers Lane.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 22 2017, 9:25 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

For all you know this is just some troll. Knowing many adults in Silvers lane Incan’t see anyone writing such a thing.
anon-4rn4

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 22 2017, 1:31 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

Don’t need any. So I commas and I don’t need my name when it has my address everyone knows who lives in the house
anon-q2r7

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 22 2017, 5:02 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-pp98 wrote:
This is a crappy problem to deal with its almost as bad as the noxious fumes emanating from the blue house on north main street when will the town council do something about this
wow how mature!
anon-p67o

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 22 2017, 7:52 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-4rn4 wrote:
Don’t need any. So I commas and I don’t need my name when it has my address everyone knows who lives in the house

I am having a hard time understanding your attempt to formulate clear sentences. That being said, I don't think everyone knows who lives at your address. Are you such a high profile person in Cranbury, that we should all know who lives there?? I guess i am missing something.
So instead of whining about people with "nameless posts" please post your name so we can all who you are!

Lead by example, sir....

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 22 2017, 8:18 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

hmm, actually, he's friendlier than the little shits that live in this area. This gossip-ridden town is filled with judgmental, bored assholes. I thought we were lacking children in the area, but clearly I was wrong. Maybe instead of focusing on where the dog shits, some of y'all should be focusing on cleaning up your property. I can go ahead and name names but I'm sure y'all know who you are.
grow up

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 22 2017, 8:20 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-88r5 wrote:
anon-p0o2 wrote:
Poop patrol-6n75 wrote:
I live in Cranbury Estates and am not a long time resident. It seems one of my neighbors doesn't seem to think he has to clean up after his dog. My wife questioned him once after depositing a load in front of our house and was met with a rude response. After strolling the neighborhood it seems as if this guys dog is littering up the whole development! I for one am fed up and asking anyone in the Estates who has dog poop in front of their house to bring it to 3 Holmes road and return it to its rightful owner!

I think that this is the guy with the HUGE dog that he has a hard time restraining when he walks it on Ryan and Griggs. I'd keep my distance from him. He doesn't play well with others. l

The dog or the man?

Doesn't play well with others? You don't see anyone judging you by the way you look. He's friendlier than the little shits that live in this area. Back off and meet him before you make a judgment. This gossip-ridden town is filled with judgmental, bored assholes. Didn't realize there were so many children in this town.
anon-47o1

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 23 2017, 2:11 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-051q wrote:
anon-41o1 wrote:

A couple of periods and a comma here and there would have helped this post tremendously. Also, your post is also a "nameless post."
Good Day, Sir.

LOL --- we have a Troll on the board that forgets commas and periods frequently. This surely is not a real post from the resident @ 3 Holmes Road.
anon-q2q6

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 24 2017, 8:18 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

The neighbor at 3 Holmes is a nice guy and does a lot of nice things for the neighborhood and town. I’d suggest talking to him if you have concerns.
anon-p67o

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 24 2017, 4:19 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-q2q6 wrote:
The neighbor at 3 Holmes is a nice guy and does a lot of nice things for the neighborhood and town. I’d suggest talking to him if you have concerns.

I agree. You should talk to him if you have concerns. I believe he can be found at Teddy's just about any day of the week from open until close. He will most likely be sitting with the Police officers who are in there all the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4