Princeton Ballet School
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-po53

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 27 2018, 4:07 pm EST    Post subject: Princeton Ballet School Reply with quote

Does anyone send their children here? My daughter is 3 and would love to take dance, so I’m starting to look around for schools. I noticed Princeton Ballet has classes that start at 4 years old. Does anyone have experience with them? Thanks!
anon-88r5

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 27 2018, 4:39 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Princeton Ballet School Reply with quote

We love Princeton Ballet. We did dance corner first and my daughter liked the different types of dance. When she was 6 we went to Princeton Ballet. We found the recitals more appropriate and it felt more like a real dance class.

For example, the recitals are at the War Memorial in Trenton and they are a very well run program. If your daughter is serious about Ballet she can do the nutcracker.

At Dance Corner we liked the teachers, but their programs seemed to be all about money. At recitals many paid extra to be in added performances and the result was watching the same kids over and over in different skits.
anon-po53

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 5 2018, 2:29 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Princeton Ballet School Reply with quote

Thanks for your feedback. Sounds like Princeton Ballet is a great place and we should give it a try once she's old enough for classes there. Thanks!
Anon

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13 2018, 11:07 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Princeton Ballet School Reply with quote

They have mommy and me for 3-year olds - it is a fun way to get started . My daughter is 10 and still enjoys dancing with the Princeton Ballet in cranbury.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1