Budget Article
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-8p9q

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 10:24 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-s316 wrote:
anon-p2n8 wrote:
anon-s316 wrote:
anon-p2n8 wrote:
anon-8rq8 wrote:
Why the bad attitude?

Oh I don’t know...dirty politics just puts me in a bad mood. I’m weird like that.

When are politics not dirty? LOL

Truthfully, I have never seen it like this before in Cranbury. Yes, I am old. I have seen a lot. I was here for the dust-up that caused Jay to switch parties. I was here for the fabled ballpark. I was here for a lot of other things that are probably of no interest to the youngsters.

But I have never seen it to this extent. Maybe Mr Scott and Mr Ferrante are not the two biggest liars in committee history (and make no mistake, they ARE lying, and their supporters know but don’t care) but they are surely top 5. Maybe it’s because these situations were never before played out on social media for all to see, hear and chime in. Perhaps this is just a sign of things to come. But I really hope it isn’t.

Funny, I was here for those things as well, and I am not old.
Why limit calling the people on the TC liars to just the 2 progressive Democrats. Certainly all others spread lies as well. But then again, you have an agenda and it is against liberal Democrats that is why you call them out.

Make no mistake, Dan is as scummy as can be, and Jay is a fake Democrat (he really is just another republican), and Glenn is just a power hungry, angry, weird dude.

No is saying the progressive Dems are liars because they are progressive Dems. They are saying they are bending the truth because that is what they did.

You want to defend them, but then call Dan scummy?

Your slight about Jay is that he changed parties because he didn’t believe in the Tea Party and in Dem ideals, but then he’s not a Dem? Okay. Maybe he is more independent of thought, but as a proud liberal ian’t That what we’re about independent thought? You only want the CRC and he voted no so you bash him. That isn’t liberal ideology that is facism. News flash the CRC is not a main stream Dem ideal as your vote turnout showed.

And then you go an insult Glenn which runs counter to your beloved CRC goals.

If this is the type of friends Mike and Matt have they don’t need enemies.
anon-2163

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 11:04 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-8p9q wrote:
anon-s316 wrote:
anon-p2n8 wrote:
anon-s316 wrote:
anon-p2n8 wrote:
anon-8rq8 wrote:
Why the bad attitude?

Oh I don’t know...dirty politics just puts me in a bad mood. I’m weird like that.

When are politics not dirty? LOL

Truthfully, I have never seen it like this before in Cranbury. Yes, I am old. I have seen a lot. I was here for the dust-up that caused Jay to switch parties. I was here for the fabled ballpark. I was here for a lot of other things that are probably of no interest to the youngsters.

But I have never seen it to this extent. Maybe Mr Scott and Mr Ferrante are not the two biggest liars in committee history (and make no mistake, they ARE lying, and their supporters know but don’t care) but they are surely top 5. Maybe it’s because these situations were never before played out on social media for all to see, hear and chime in. Perhaps this is just a sign of things to come. But I really hope it isn’t.

Funny, I was here for those things as well, and I am not old.
Why limit calling the people on the TC liars to just the 2 progressive Democrats. Certainly all others spread lies as well. But then again, you have an agenda and it is against liberal Democrats that is why you call them out.

Make no mistake, Dan is as scummy as can be, and Jay is a fake Democrat (he really is just another republican), and Glenn is just a power hungry, angry, weird dude.

No is saying the progressive Dems are liars because they are progressive Dems. They are saying they are bending the truth because that is what they did.

You want to defend them, but then call Dan scummy?

Your slight about Jay is that he changed parties because he didn’t believe in the Tea Party and in Dem ideals, but then he’s not a Dem? Okay. Maybe he is more independent of thought, but as a proud liberal ian’t That what we’re about independent thought? You only want the CRC and he voted no so you bash him. That isn’t liberal ideology that is facism. News flash the CRC is not a main stream Dem ideal as your vote turnout showed.

And then you go an insult Glenn which runs counter to your beloved CRC goals.

If this is the type of friends Mike and Matt have they don’t need enemies.

Yes, this is my main problem with "Progressives." It's not the ideology, it's the method. The "by any means necessary" approach. The mindset that if you are not 100% with them you are against them. That if you don't immediately submit blindly to the half baked whims of the CRC without question, that you may as well be wearing a confederate flag t-shirt.

You all moved to this town because it's a nice place to live. And it is. But then you're here and the first time any of you feel moved to contribute to the town is to tell people who have been here for generations "Hey, what's wrong with you? Why are you all stuck in 1955? You need to get with the times, why are you all so resistant to progress?" People like it here! You liked it here well enough to move here! Why do you insist on treating people who like our town the way it is like a bunch of slack jawed morons? It's obnoxious.
anon-7487

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 1:38 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

Huang posted this on the FB page for traffic safety in Cranbury:

"On Monday morning I spoke to the County Engineer Richard Wallner by phone. He said there are things we can do in the short term to improve the road safety in town while bigger solutions are proposed and debated. I asked him if it would be possible to repaint the intersection at South Main and Evans where Mia was hit, as it is mostly faded. He said his good striper was broken but that he will look into it right away."

Did anyone walk down Main Street this morning? Guess what? The crosswalk was restriped.

Andrew was more effective getting results than Glenn, Jay and Dan with their combined 150 years in office. Shocked
anon-8s07

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 2:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-7487 wrote:

"On Monday morning I spoke to the County Engineer Richard Wallner by phone. He said there are things we can do in the short term to improve the road safety in town while bigger solutions are proposed and debated. I asked him if it would be possible to repaint the intersection at South Main and Evans where Mia was hit, as it is mostly faded. He said his good striper was broken but that he will look into it right away."

Did anyone walk down Main Street this morning? Guess what? The crosswalk was restriped.

Andrew was more effective getting results than Glenn, Jay and Dan with their combined 150 years in office. Shocked

That is actually pretty impressive! I mean that!

It’s a shame that he didn’t put the same effort into running an honest campaign, he might really make a good candidate!
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 2:55 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-7487 wrote:

Did you read the post above in that thread from Mr. Taylor? The restriping is part of the annual maintenance that the town PW notifies the county about each year. They are mowing the circle now too is that from Andrew?

Mr. Taylor described that PW tells the county about work needing to be done. He actually Thanked Andrew for getting confirmation that it is going to happen.

Let's not go misleading people now that Andrew isn't running. There is a lot that goes on to keep the town running. Mr. Taylor by the way did not claim credit for getting the work done.

By the way anyone drive by Mr. Taylor's house today?

Some of you are all complaining about what Dan did or did not do and what Mike did or did not do on FB and elsewhere (we know what you did Mike so it's ok we forgive) and we have all these posts from Indivisible misleading the conversation.

There is a board in front of Mr. Taylor's house saying something like:

Thank you to those who supported me.

Jay Taylor

I am not on Facebook.

How can you keep trashing a guy like that? That to me is Cranbury. Not all this other noise.
anon-p2n8

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 3:37 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

HA! Mr Huang is now taking credit for regularly scheduled maintenance? He’ll fit right in with the other two.
anon-88r5

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 4:40 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

To be fair I really don't think Andrew had any idea that the town reports things or the county monitors things. I know I did not.

I also doubt the Engineer took his time to explain this. The engineer probably thought okay, a resident called, it's on my list I'll go ahead and do it sooner rather than later. So to Andrew's credit his call probably sparked the work being done sooner. Not being done, but done sooner because the other TC members likely let it play out with PW and the county. They can't micromanage a full time department as a volunteer.
anon-8s07

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 5:06 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-88r5 wrote:
To be fair I really don't think Andrew had any idea that the town reports things or the county monitors things. I know I did not.

I also doubt the Engineer took his time to explain this. The engineer probably thought okay, a resident called, it's on my list I'll go ahead and do it sooner rather than later. So to Andrew's credit his call probably sparked the work being done sooner. Not being done, but done sooner because the other TC members likely let it play out with PW and the county. They can't micromanage a full time department as a volunteer.

I’m sure that’s all true and I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but it’s REALLY funny the way his supporters are plastering it all over Facebook, pictures of a crosswalk saying “LOOK! Look what Andrew did!” Laughing
seriously-661o

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 5:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

Quote:
his supporters are plastering it all over Facebook, pictures of a crosswalk saying “LOOK! Look what Andrew did!”

fake news
Crosswalk-4p4r

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 5:27 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

You guys are pathological! First the election conspiracy theories and now you’re complaining about Andrew being happy that the location where his daughter was hit by a car and his dog was killed now has a good crosswalk! Give him a break! His daughter was hospitalized because of something that happened on that corner at that crosswalk, let him celebrate it being painted for Pete’s sake!
anon-8s07

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 5:34 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

I mean this very sincerely, I do not begrudge him being happy about it. It’s a terrible thing that happened to that little girl and if the new crosswalk brings him even a little bit of peace then I am glad.

But let’s be honest, the PR blitz from Team Huang is overkill.
anon-s085

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 6:23 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-88r5 wrote:

Regardless of what may or may not have been on a list of "to dos" by the county, its great that Andrew took initiative to do something about this traffic concern. What happened to his family is tragic and we all benefit when citizens take action to make Cranbury better.

The fact is, it is not enough to have ideas, suggestions and complaints. There are literally thousands of good ideas (and bad ideas) to make Cranbury better. To assume 5 volunteers are going to evaluate, prioritize and take action to implement the ones you think are the most important is naive and misguided. So, let's stop over-criticizing the few who are willing to step up and let's start taking initiative as citizens to make our township a better place. Ask not what Cranbury can do for you, ask what you can do for Cranbury!
anon-82ps

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 6:26 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

Here is what I think.

It’s a crosswalk. Let them be happy. He ran for office thinking he was a likely shoe in. He had all the Indivisible people telling him how he would win. He put out campaign material, had moms calling people, etc... he went so far as to naming a person who is well liked and saying don’t vote this person in Me. Taylor. Now Andrew likely has a lot of people who would otherwise likely be his friend or at least perhaps talk to him annoyed.

At this time yesterday and perhaps still he was facing the idea that the people telling him what to do had produced business cards and flyers that were not in accordance with the election law. He could very well still be fined and show nothing for it.

If a crosswalk makes him and his family happy then great. Let him have it. If you want to be angry at people be angry at the Indivisible group that used him, be angry at Mike who was part of it and is leaving Andrew out to dry denying everything, but give him a break. This has to be a tough day.

I even asked Mr. Taylor a little while ago about it and his response was really? People are upset that he’s glad the crosswalk got painted. I am glad it was painted too. If Andrew pushed the county to get it done Good for him.

So if Mr. Taylor is not upset Andrew is taking credit and is saying maybe Andrew did push the county why should we be upset? Jay is the one Andrew and the whole group of nuts went personally went after.
anon-8rq8

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 6 2018, 8:49 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[/img]
anon-0421

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 7 2018, 9:20 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-8720 wrote:
This board is so messed up, so sad.

This board is the truth! It shows how people act when they do not get their way.

God forbid if you say something like - GO TRUMP or POLICE LIVES MATTER. - then you are a racist. It's so funny!

BLUE LINE BACK ON MAIN ST!!! Smile

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 11 2018, 2:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

Here is what I think is funny today, as I hear that hissing sound from people who played with fire and got burned and as the First Aid Squad responds to all of you people who got hired by the bull's horn. People called the town out via the CRC and Indivisible messing with the bull and getting the horns.

People posted and shared on FB and elsewhere vote Andrew not Jay Taylor. This is is really not Cranbury and further solidified why your group knows nothing about our community and why if you feel unwelcome it is not the town, but your attitudes personally that people individually dislike. You never mention the other person or go to that length. You say I'm Andrew or his supporter and this is why I would do well.

Jay not only lives here, but he won and will win in November because now Rep, Dem and unaffiliated voters can come out.

How are the people who posted on FB with the negative campaign that personally called him out as the person to get out of office going to look him in the eye now? He just trounced your candidate and through the voters told you where those attacks can go. Personal attacks never work in Cranbury.

You openly bashed Jay. I know he's not petty so will continue doing what he always did, but I can't wait for the next person who posted how he has to be removed from office to need something from the town and realize that Mr. Taylor is the most responsive one on the TC, even if he disagrees he still responds or puts him in a personally bad position.

"Uh, Mr. Taylor can you please help me on this issue, I can't get anywhere. I really need help, I am sorry I bashed you on FB, but I need you now." I bet he'll still help, but boy will the person needing help feel awkward. Even if they wanted him out all they had to do was say vote Andrew, but they went further and said vote Andrew not Jay. That backfired on you all big time. Just as the feigned outrage from Mr. Ferrante.

I heard at the vote count they were so sure Mr. Taylor would lose that Mike entered and went straight to Andrew and didn't even say hi to Jay. If someone put your name on material that could get you fined without you knowing would you go up and be buddy buddy and not. Even say hi to the guy who did nothing to you and who you may still need in Nov? I would not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30