Budget Article
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
anon-117o
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jun 11, 3:22 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

Pretty impressive rant. But what's even more impressive is that a write in candidate received over 100 votes. About the same as the "known" Republican candidates.

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
Back to top
anon-p2n8
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jun 11, 3:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

What’s this about the First Aid squad? I know some are going in hard on the police about speeding and traffic safety, this is the first I’m hearing about the first aid squad.
Back to top
anon-834s
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jun 11, 3:45 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-117o wrote:
Pretty impressive rant. But what's even more impressive is that a write in candidate received over 100 votes. About the same as the "known" Republican candidates.

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)


Yes, it’s almost as if the sneaky Indivisibles knew that not many people turn up for the primary most of the time and that’s why the write in campaign was so hush hush until 2 days before the election and Dan Mulligan pulled the curtain back.
Back to top
anon-117o
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jun 11, 4:58 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-117o wrote:


... sneaky Indivisibles knew that not many people turn up for the primary



The secret is out! Low voter turnout during primaries, who knew? Thanks for the education. LOL
Back to top
anon-834s
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jun 11, 5:03 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-117o wrote:
anon-117o wrote:


... sneaky Indivisibles knew that not many people turn up for the primary



The secret is out! Low voter turnout during primaries, who knew? Thanks for the education. LOL


It’s not a secret that was the point. Not very bright, are you? LOL.
Back to top
anon-117o
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jun 11, 5:10 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-834s wrote:
anon-117o wrote:
anon-117o wrote:


... sneaky Indivisibles knew that not many people turn up for the primary



The secret is out! Low voter turnout during primaries, who knew? Thanks for the education. LOL


It’s not a secret that was the point. Not very bright, are you? LOL.


https://goo.gl/ZJHH69
Back to top
anon-834s
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jun 11, 5:28 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-117o wrote:
anon-834s wrote:
anon-117o wrote:
anon-117o wrote:


... sneaky Indivisibles knew that not many people turn up for the primary



The secret is out! Low voter turnout during primaries, who knew? Thanks for the education. LOL


It’s not a secret that was the point. Not very bright, are you? LOL.


https://goo.gl/ZJHH69


Not clicking the link, did you have something to say?
Back to top
Election Crime-rqsq
Guest





PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13, 4:33 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

It looks like Andrew Huang and Mike Ferrante broke election law do I report it here http://www.elec.state.nj.us
can anyone report this or does the town need to?
Back to top
anon-284r
Guest





PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13, 4:39 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

Go for it! But then again... You're just a windbag anyways.
Back to top
anon-284r
Guest





PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13, 5:58 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

⚆ _ ⚆
Back to top
anon-834s
Guest





PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13, 6:10 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-284r wrote:
Go for it! But then again... You're just a windbag anyways.


There’s that word again.

Someone get this troll a thesaurus.
Back to top
anon-8720
Guest





PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13, 6:23 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

Election Crime-rqsq wrote:
It looks like Andrew Huang and Mike Ferrante broke election law do I report it here http://www.elec.state.nj.us
can anyone report this or does the town need to?


Email all your TC members.
http://www.cranburytownship.org/twp_committee.html

and get it done. We are with you brother Cohen!
Back to top
anon-8720
Guest





PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13, 6:26 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-834s wrote:
anon-284r wrote:
Go for it! But then again... You're just a windbag anyways.


There’s that word again.

Someone get this troll a thesaurus.


https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/windbag
Back to top
anon-4os8
Guest





PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13, 7:40 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

Election Crime-rqsq wrote:
It looks like Andrew Huang and Mike Ferrante broke election law do I report it here http://www.elec.state.nj.us
can anyone report this or does the town need to?


Just out of curiosity, how do you establish that Ferrante broke any election laws? What do you have proof he did? Certainly not the flier since he's on record as saying he had nothing to do with it and nowhere does the flier say it's approved by his campaign. Again, what can you prove as oppose to believe? Was there some other provable action?
Back to top
anon-284r
Guest





PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13, 9:52 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

Proof? This is Cranbury.info. Go elsewhere for proof.
Back to top
anon-8pqp
Guest





PostPosted: Thu, Jun 14, 6:36 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-4os8 wrote:
Election Crime-rqsq wrote:
It looks like Andrew Huang and Mike Ferrante broke election law do I report it here http://www.elec.state.nj.us
can anyone report this or does the town need to?


Just out of curiosity, how do you establish that Ferrante broke any election laws? What do you have proof he did? Certainly not the flier since he's on record as saying he had nothing to do with it and nowhere does the flier say it's approved by his campaign. Again, what can you prove as oppose to believe? Was there some other provable action?


Legal history is replete with stories of persons or companies turning a manageable legal problem into a more serious one by trying to hide or destroy evidence, see Watergate and Arthur Anderson/Enron for two notable examples.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 29 of 30