First Aid Squad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-8311

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 7:24 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-8q51 wrote:
And now that I read the comments in the Press article, all of the “alleged incompetence” seems highly subjective. They “seemed” inexperienced. They “didn’t appear to be familiar with the route to the hospital. They “nearly” caused an accident.

Is any part of this story quantifiable? Was improper medical care given? Was the patient’s health compromised in any way? It doesn’t seem so, because there was such great attention paid to the gurney being broken, if her mother had been put at greater risk by the EMTs I’m quite sure she would have mentioned it.

The same CRC and Indivisible tactics make false unfounded accusations to get your way
Against First aid they are using same tactics
Indivisible Cranbury is behind all of this and they have support with their council members scott and ferrante
anon-7n5n

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 7:33 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Quote:
The numbers and facts are there to support a full time Township ems program. I’m guessing they will have a special session to show the full picture. Because this isn’t about one or two incidents that happened months ago.

Where are these so called numbers and facts? Please post.
anon-88q9

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 7:39 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

That sounds like a bit of a stretch. Indivisible can’t be responsible for everything just like Art can’t be responsible for everything.

A resident had a stressful experience and as a result possibly told an overly dramatized version of their story. It doesn’t have to be a conspiracy all the time.

I don’t think she’s lying, perhaps stretching the truth a bit. People have been doing that since the dawn of time, long before Indivisible cane about.
anon-np11

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 8:33 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Too bad a discussion on improving services is being ruined.
anon-88q9

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 8:52 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Lol, every time Indivisible doesn’t get their way Laughing
anon-88q9

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 8:53 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Maybe the town should consider replacing EMTs with Indivisibles because they are never late with their bs.

I retract my previous statement, this is obviously Indivisible.
anon-2163

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 9:11 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

How is a discussion on improving services being ruined?

Don't you think it's reasonable for people to question exactly what needs to be improved?

This is why it's important to provide numbers and data when publicly speaking about issues.

People under stress are very rarely reliable narrators.

Nothing about this person's story is concrete.

Aside from the response time which has been established as a 911 mistake.
anon-2163

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 10:22 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

I find it so interesting.

That when people's lies are exposed.

They resort to childish games to stop the conversation.
anon-0320

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 10:36 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

I'm sorry, are you under the impression that behaving this way is going to make anyone think that your responses are reasonable?
anon-0320

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 10:40 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

It's so sad that people feel entitled to publicly bash volunteers but when others point out the holes in their story they crumble like stale crackers.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 4:48 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

So sad....this should be about improving services in town, yet again the crazies have turned this into a shit show.
anon-10s5

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 5:39 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

I agree, it’s a good thing all the crazy posts were removed!
anon-86o3

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 6:40 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Sooooo happy. We need to restore order in this town.
anon-s071

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 10:08 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

This is classic attack the victim behavior. It’s the lowest form of debate. Take the histrionics out of it. Residents are questioning the volunteer First Aid Squad. Because they are volunteers does not mean they are beyond reproach. If there are no issues with response times and patient care then transparency is the best approach.
anon-10s5

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 10:28 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-s071 wrote:
This is classic attack the victim behavior. It’s the lowest form of debate. Take the histrionics out of it. Residents are questioning the volunteer First Aid Squad. Because they are volunteers does not mean they are beyond reproach. If there are no issues with response times and patient care then transparency is the best approach.

The victim? What was the crime, the driver using GPS?

YOU stop with the histrionics.

That’s what everyone is saying. Transparency means data. Statistics. Not melodramatic stories from seemingly the worlds worst backseat driver.
anon-8720

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 15 2018, 10:46 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-10s5 wrote:
anon-s071 wrote:

The victim? What was the crime, the driver using GPS?

YOU stop with the histrionics.

That’s what everyone is saying. Transparency means data. Statistics. Not melodramatic stories from seemingly the worlds worst backseat driver.

They should release their data. Let's look at the response times over the years.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7