Invisible
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-0421

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13 2018, 9:48 am EDT    Post subject: Invisible Reply with quote

Here they go secretly planning. CRC is not going away!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/435549476893005/
anon-s316

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13 2018, 9:59 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

Thanks for posting!!

This is a GGCNJ event

GGCNJ mission
The Good Government Coalition of New Jersey (GGCNJ) is a nonpartisan grassroots group whose mission is to strengthen democracy by working with residents across our state to bring greater transparency, accountability, and participation to our state and local governments.

You can read more over here
http://www.ggcnj.org/mission/
Huh?-661o

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13 2018, 7:40 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

How can an organization teaching people how to build a progressive party from within claim to be "nonpartisan" This is part of the Trump hate that this group can't get over. So sad the church is hosting this hateful group.
anon-0421

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 14 2018, 12:57 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

anon-s316 wrote:
Thanks for posting!!

This is a GGCNJ event

GGCNJ mission
The Good Government Coalition of New Jersey (GGCNJ) is a nonpartisan grassroots group whose mission is to strengthen democracy by working with residents across our state to bring greater transparency, accountability, and participation to our state and local governments.

You can read more over here
http://www.ggcnj.org/mission/

OK - SO ANY OF US CAN GO TO THIS MEETING?? WE CAN BE A REPUBLICAN TRUMP LOVER? IS THAT OK CRC INVISIBLE IF WE ALL COME TO THIS MEETING TO GET EDUCATED? BECAUSE IF IT IS OK THEN I WILL BE THERE.
333333-4631

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 14 2018, 5:59 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

There is no CRC. It was a group of friends and neighbors who wanted multicultural festivals and international celebrations. Nothing more.

The TC voted to not establish the CRC, and the CRC has not continued as a club privately as far as I know. The paranoia displayed on this website regarding completely unsubstantiated rumors regarding the CRC is really sad. This fear is based on things all in your imagination, not based on reality.

So, in summary, the CRC was not trying to change Cranbury ways of life, it was a group trying to promote tolerance, and educate each other about different cultures, for the sole purpose of fun and community development.
anon-4os8

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 14 2018, 8:19 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

333333-4631 wrote:
There is no CRC. It was a group of friends and neighbors who wanted multicultural festivals and international celebrations. Nothing more.

The TC voted to not establish the CRC, and the CRC has not continued as a club privately as far as I know. The paranoia displayed on this website regarding completely unsubstantiated rumors regarding the CRC is really sad. This fear is based on things all in your imagination, not based on reality.

So, in summary, the CRC was not trying to change Cranbury ways of life, it was a group trying to promote tolerance, and educate each other about different cultures, for the sole purpose of fun and community development.

If that's all it was going to be, why has it not continued as a private club? Why did they turn down the TC's encouragement to run as a private club with TC recognition and the ability to come back a year later to consider official commission status? Nothing about what you wrote requires it be an official Township commission with Township funded budget. So if that was the purpose it seems really odd it hasn't continued.
anon-p1r6

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 14 2018, 8:29 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

333333-4631 wrote:

Nonsense. Oh right, just a little booth at Cranbury Day, maybe a guest speaker or two.

That is such a lie. If that’s all they wanted, what is stopping them? Nobody goes before the township committee before they fill out the request form for a booth at Cranbury Day. It’s a 2 page form. You don’t need taxpayer money for that.
33333-648s

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 14 2018, 9:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

anon-p1r6 wrote:
333333-4631 wrote:

It’s not a lie.
Nonsense. Oh right, just a little booth at Cranbury Day, maybe a guest speaker or two.

That is such a lie. If that’s all they wanted, what is stopping them? Nobody goes before the township committee before they fill out the request form for a booth at Cranbury Day. It’s a 2 page form. You don’t need taxpayer money for that.
anon-8q51

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 14 2018, 9:22 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

33333-648s wrote:
anon-p1r6 wrote:
333333-4631 wrote:

It’s not a lie.

Sure it’s not. Even if it was true, their answer was to take their ball and go home? No more CRC, everyone go back to what you were doing before.

So passionate, such perseverance. It’s a crime that the township committee didn’t make them official, we could have had another useless board full of fair weather warriors.
anon-0q8p

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 14 2018, 9:30 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

Some people say the crazies on this board have been drinking well water for too long. Is that true?
anon-8q51

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 14 2018, 9:31 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

anon-0q8p wrote:
Some people say the crazies on this board have been drinking well water for too long. Is that true?

I’m not sure. What have the trolls been drinking?
anon-3o10

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 7:42 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

Oh my goodness. This is forum is such an eye opener. I didn't know there such an underlying sentiment of white fear in this little town that I've always considered charming. Neutral
anon-q2q6

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 19 2018, 9:18 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

anon-3o10 wrote:
Oh my goodness. This is forum is such an eye opener. I didn't know there such an underlying sentiment of white fear in this little town that I've always considered charming. Neutral

Just curious, on an anonymous message board, how exactly did you come to the conclusion that the people who disagree with you are “white”?
anon-rqsq

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 20 2018, 11:02 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

anon-q2q6 wrote:
anon-3o10 wrote:

Just curious, on an anonymous message board, how exactly did you come to the conclusion that the people who disagree with you are “white”?

White guilt is the individual or collective guilt felt by white people for harm resulting from racist treatment of people of color by whites both historically and currently. White guilt has been described as one of the psychosocial costs of racism for white individuals along with empathy (sadness and anger) for victims of racism and fear of non-whites
anon-8732

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 20 2018, 5:55 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

anon-rqsq wrote:
anon-q2q6 wrote:
anon-3o10 wrote:

White guilt is the individual or collective guilt felt by white people for harm resulting from racist treatment of people of color by whites both historically and currently. White guilt has been described as one of the psychosocial costs of racism for white individuals along with empathy (sadness and anger) for victims of racism and fear of non-whites

Thanks for the middle school social studies lesson, but the question is, how does anyone on an anonymous message board draw conclusions about the skin color of other posters? Isn’t that a little racist in itself?

And how do you define “white”? Are Italians, Irish, Jews and Arabs all lumped in as “white people”?
T-648s

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Invisible Reply with quote

Unequivocally, yes 3/4 of your list are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2