Who won cranbury elections?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guest 567-8r03

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 8 2018, 2:58 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

Anon316, who are you? Obviously an Indivisable Democrat who is out to ruin the Democratic Party in Cranbury. Jay has been fiscally responsible; is all for lowering our taxes; and the township cannot “write you a check” nor would I want one. I would much prefer to have my tax rate lowered. Why do you continue to insist to continue with your negative rhetoric? Don’t we have enough of that nationally? We certainly don’t need it here in Cranbury. We have always been able to disagree but always have been able to remain neighbors and friends. The national negativity does not belong in Cranbury. If you don’t understand that Cranbury is unique, than I don’t understand why you moved here. And no, I am NOT Jay Taylor.
anon-9197

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 8 2018, 3:15 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

Applause to the above. The Indivisible group has a very sore spot for Jay for no better reason than he did not support a free handout on the CRC. That is being fiscally responsible. For that they have turned on the torches and tried to burn down the town and the Democratic Party along with it. The majority of Democrats in town do not stand for these tactics and are not supportive of these actions.

We like most Republicans and Unaffiliated voters believe in our town and like our residents. If people want to be negative then this is not the community for you. Please know most of the Indivisible people are not long time residents including the one TC member who was out there openly telling people not to vote Jay. These people do not reflect our values. Nor do they reflect the values of most new residents who move here. Please do not assume indivisible represents the Dems in town. They are a very small fringe group who like to make noise and shut down and smear anyone who opposes them, that is very much like Trump. They complain about Trump, but do even worse.
anon-0o38

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 8 2018, 4:40 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

anon-0421 wrote:
So did Wittman win? I see the final results online and looks like he won by 1 vote (Thank God) If Mike got in we would all be screwed.

Thanks Jay.
anon-p562

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 8 2018, 8:12 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

Where is Jim “not jay” Taylor?
anon-26ns

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 8 2018, 8:27 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

anon-p562 wrote:

Taking a victory lap past all the houses with Ferrante signs.
anon-9197

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 8 2018, 8:47 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

Why does it matter where Jay or his dad are? Is indivisible now taking to stalking Jay and his family?
anon-0s57

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 9 2018, 8:18 am EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

Does anyone know when we will have final official results?
anon-8206

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 9 2018, 8:28 am EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

anon-26ns wrote:
anon-p562 wrote:

Nah. Jay is MIA.
anon-4os8

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 9 2018, 8:51 am EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

anon-8206 wrote:
anon-26ns wrote:
anon-p562 wrote:

Nah. Jay is MIA.

LOL, at the desperation of this trolling. What "action" is he missing from? The only action here are the trolls, and if Jay's not here, that speaks well of him. Perhaps you meant it as a compliment?
anon-572n

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 9 2018, 1:53 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there is an update? It shouldn't take 3 days to count 89 provisional ballots.
anon-8n03

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 9 2018, 3:26 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

The county website says it is still one vote between Wayne and Mike with Wayne leading. I guess, (but do not know) that there were no vote by mail ballots received on Thursday.

The Cranbury Press stated today that the county will count the provisional ballots on the 13th. So it seems like it will still be a few days before we know. No way to even guess how they will break. Mike did well vote by mail and Wayne at the polls.

Mike would need to pick up 44 more votes than Jay and Wayne 43 more votes than Jay for both wayne and Mike to win. Every additional vote Jay gets widens that gap as well. So that would be a wider margin than we have seen yet and seems safe that Jay is in. It goes against the statistical odds that he would lose at this point.
anon-5p0n

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 13 2018, 12:47 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

A week since the election. 5 days since the last absentee ballots could be counted. And the County still hasn't gotten around to counting 86 provisional ballots. I guess that's government efficiency for you. They get paid the same no matter how timely they work.

Meanwhile in some other states they have had to count tens and even hundreds of thousands of ballots in a similar time...
anon-r302

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 13 2018, 3:30 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

Absolutely ridiculous, how can it be taking so long?
It's Tied-7n5n

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 14 2018, 2:09 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

Ferrante and Whitman are tied at 1044 votes, Taylor has 1085.
anon-4os8

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 14 2018, 3:50 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

It's Tied-7n5n wrote:
Ferrante and Whitman are tied at 1044 votes, Taylor has 1085.

But that's still without the 86 provisional ballots counted. Because it takes Middlesex County a day for every 5 ballots to count them apparently.
anon-8n03

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 14 2018, 4:01 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Who won cranbury elections? Reply with quote

I had a hard time distinguishing between Mike and Wayne in the campaign. If nothing else, this shows me I was not alone in that regard. So the voters are likely to get a solid person regardless of how this ends up. My only hope is that the groups on each side don’t create problems. I don’t think Mike or Wayne will, but voters today get so vested in their candidate that I hope we don’t see Cranbury have two opposing sides attacking each other and causing problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5