Cranbury's vaccination rate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-sos1

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 26 2021, 6:33 pm EDT    Post subject: Cranbury's vaccination rate Reply with quote

As of Sunday evening, September 26, the state Department of Health's COVID-19 Dashboard shows Cranbury Township's vaccination rate as follows:

At least one dose
All Ages: 83% (Four weeks ago: 88%)
12 and over: 93% (Four weeks ago: 98%)
18 and over: 99% (Four weeks ago: 105%)
30 and over: 98% (Four weeks ago: 105%)
65 and over: 119% (Four weeks ago: 123%)

Vaccine course complete
All Ages: 78% (Four weeks ago: 81%)
12 and over: 87% (Four weeks ago: 91%)
18 and over: 93% (Four weeks ago: 98%)
30 and over: 92% (Four weeks ago: 98%)
65 and over: 111% (Four weeks ago: 114%)

The webpage includes a footnote:
"Select municipalities may observe more than 100% vaccine coverage due to multiple reasons: transient persons (i.e., people who have moved), those who are traveling and not residing in their home where the census counted them, students who may select their student residence for vaccination data, persons in long-term care (or other facility-based housing outside of the home) which might be counted in a different location for the census, and other reasons"
anon-opr0

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:39 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury's vaccination rate Reply with quote

The footnote explains why the rate can be over 100% but not why so many of the percentages have actually reduced versus 4 weeks ago. How do we have a negative trend of people getting unvaccinated apparently?
anon-sos1

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 27 2021, 4:29 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury's vaccination rate Reply with quote

I had the same question. My best guess is that the Department of Health or some other authority is making an ongoing effort to correct the data for these big over-counts we're seeing.
anon-p3o1

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 27 2021, 7:24 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury's vaccination rate Reply with quote

Who cares
anon-7p9n

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 27 2021, 11:48 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury's vaccination rate Reply with quote

I highly doubt these numbers are accurate. This from someone who has not been vaccinated.
anon-pp76

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 27 2021, 8:16 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury's vaccination rate Reply with quote

Who cares
anon-1ror

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 27 2021, 9:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury's vaccination rate Reply with quote

I could care less who is vaccinated.
anon-sos1

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 30 2021, 6:12 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Cranbury's vaccination rate Reply with quote

anon-pp76 wrote:
Who cares

anon-p3o1 wrote:
Who cares

Higher vaccination rates are needed to reduce deaths, improve economic performance, and reduce restrictive COVID-19 public health measures. Many people care about the vaccination rate in part because they consider these things to be desirable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1