New Walking Path
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-9648

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 5 2023, 1:00 pm EDT    Post subject: New Walking Path Reply with quote

Took our dog for a walk around the new walking path in village park. The amount of dog poop on the black top is disgusting. Why cant people clean up after their dogs? We have such a nice thing that the township provided and now there is dog poop all over it. Why is it that no one ever takes responsibilities for their messes and think someone else should clean it up for them? I think we can do better then this.
anon-s9np

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 1 2023, 3:25 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

I hate when people sh*t all over a good thing.
ignorant-927o

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 2 2023, 5:37 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

Speaking of ignorant behavior...is there any local codes that speak to lawncare workers blowing debris from the yards they work on into the street or (incredibly) a neighbor's property?
anonoqs86:-32r1

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 2 2023, 9:02 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

There is no Ordinance to stop it. The landscapers just blow the debris down the storm drains!!!. The EC doesn't push the issue and the Zoning Officer won't touch it. [he won't touch the camper across from the post office either] Just blow your debris on your neighbor---I know of some folks who just blow it in their neighbor's pond when they aren't looking!
Unfortunately slobs are slobs.
anon-p774

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 2 2023, 10:09 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

My wife told me not to comment on this as she’s probably right. But I told her I had to comment on somebody who has nothing better in their life but to worry about what other people are doing when their life is probably miserable and they have nothing going on in their life which is a shame But they got to worry about my RV parked in my driveway on my property that I paid taxes for. Since I really feel bad for you and I know you have nothing going on in your life because obviously the only thing you have to worry about is dog poop in a walkway my RV and landscapers blowing leaves. I invite you over for a beer let’s come talk about all your problems And see how we can help you. You obviously need friends. I’m a great guy and a lot of fun. You have an open invitation? Can’t wait to meet you so you don’t have to hide behind post like this with an ominous name. Can’t wait to meet you so we can work this out because I’m really worried about you. Obviously this worries you and that’s the last thing I want who knows maybe will become good friends and I’ll break out the good bottle of bourbon for you. Looking forward to this new friendship with you.
anon-p375

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 3 2023, 6:25 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

Very Happy
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 3 2023, 8:32 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

ignorant-927o wrote:
Speaking of ignorant behavior...is there any local codes that speak to lawncare workers blowing debris from the yards they work on into the street or (incredibly) a neighbor's property?

Lead pickup is in the street. If that is what they are blowing then they are following code.
anon-3p8s

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 4 2023, 9:55 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

anon-p0q2 wrote:
ignorant-927o wrote:

Lead pickup is in the street. If that is what they are blowing then they are following code.
No it’s not. It clearly states on the official township website leaves are to be placed between the sidewalk and curb.
Thy neighbors keeper-9262

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2023, 6:51 am EST    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

Walking path is dumb waste of money. But it makes some people feel good so whatever. People should pick up their dog poop.A lot of people don’t. They suck. Nothing you can do. Free will. Move on Nancy. People should mind their business regarding beautiful well maintained 5th wheel in driveway. That house has probably been owned by that family for a 100 years. Let’s be honest. You dont like his politics so you focus on something that is none of your business. When you moved to Cranbury 3 minutes ago you did not purchase exclusive rights to bully people who don't have the same
narrow political views or tastes that you do.
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2023, 6:59 am EST    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

This TC wastes money and personal projects yet things like farmland preservation that benefit us from affordable housing, on taxes, and on the environment get ignored. This TC has not once in 6 years discussed farmland preservation if you look at the agendas.
No-927o

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2023, 8:14 am EST    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

anon-p0q2 wrote:
ignorant-927o wrote:

Blowing debris into other people's yards or in front of their properties is not. it is ignorance
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2023, 8:42 am EST    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

Blowing into other people’s yards or the front of other people’s homes is not appropriate. Blowing it into the front of your own home in the street is code.
anon-9262

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2023, 4:50 pm EST    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

How about this. Have common sense. Don’t intentionally blow leaves:
-onto someone else’s property
-into middle of roadway so it creates safety hazard

And dont cover storm grate(so you don’t flood entire neighborhood)
anon-9648

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2023, 1:21 pm EST    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

anon-p774 wrote:
My wife told me not to comment on this as she’s probably right. But I told her I had to comment on somebody who has nothing better in their life but to worry about what other people are doing when their life is probably miserable and they have nothing going on in their life which is a shame But they got to worry about my RV parked in my driveway on my property that I paid taxes for. Since I really feel bad for you and I know you have nothing going on in your life because obviously the only thing you have to worry about is dog poop in a walkway my RV and landscapers blowing leaves. I invite you over for a beer let’s come talk about all your problems And see how we can help you. You obviously need friends. I’m a great guy and a lot of fun. You have an open invitation? Can’t wait to meet you so you don’t have to hide behind post like this with an ominous name. Can’t wait to meet you so we can work this out because I’m really worried about you. Obviously this worries you and that’s the last thing I want who knows maybe will become good friends and I’ll break out the good bottle of bourbon for you. Looking forward to this new friendship with you.

Please tell me this is a joke right? LOL
anon-nnoo

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2023, 1:30 pm EST    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

Just wondering how this went from dog poop to an rv to leaf blowing? I guess the person with the RV got triggered because someone complained about people not picking up after their dogs. We are not sure what that has to do with his RV parked in front of his house. It's his property so whatever he want to do go for it. But damn it's a little much to go off on someone talking about dog poop.
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2023, 3:28 pm EST    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

anon-nnoo wrote:
Just wondering how this went from dog poop to an rv to leaf blowing? I guess the person with the RV got triggered because someone complained about people not picking up after their dogs. We are not sure what that has to do with his RV parked in front of his house. It's his property so whatever he want to do go for it. But damn it's a little much to go off on someone talking about dog poop.

Prior someone had complained about the zoning officer not fining him for his Rv.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2